Toby Foster on Radio Sheffield

And there are thousands of other potential RS listeners out there that agree with me

Only thousands? I've got tens of thousands who agree with me.

Where are they? The same place as yours. The imagination really is a wonderful thing, isn't it?

but don't like the some forum members seem to think it's fine to dole out to someone that doesn't agree with their point of view.

As Commander Buck Murdock once said, "irony can be pretty ironic sometimes".

I will put MY point across once more. I don't think Toby Foster is the right man for the breakfast show

Ahhh, so that's the point you're trying to make. 8 pages in and I've only just realized. :rolleyes:

Foster was at it again this morning...using his phone in to wallow about his "kids".

All right, you're fertile. Change the subject!

I do not listen all the time but must agree that every time I do it seems to be all about kids.Its a bit like when some ones been on holiday and force you to look at their snap shots.I am not really interested in someone going on about kids,it bores me and I am sure bores others to.

I do not listen all the time but must agree that every time I do it seems to be all about kids.Its a bit like when some ones been on holiday and force you to look at their snap shots.I am not really interested in someone going on about kids,it bores me and I am sure bores others to.

Spot on. The guy's a MONUMENTAL bore.

His days are surely numbered at the BBC.