Toby Foster on Radio Sheffield

For every one who dislikes Tobys presenting,he is popular that's why he is still at rs.He is a star compared to the rest,to moan about some of the others who are dire,I can understand.

You've got it..."compared to the rest..."

In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

(De)Pressman...McGlinn...

Foster is garbage.

---------- Post added 21-11-2015 at 21:51 ----------

The Sun, One Direction, Man. Utd, Graham Norton and Jonathan Ross are popular...

So was Adolf in 1930s Germany.

That doesn't mean they're wothwhile

I wonder why you tune in to Toby,its not compulsory.You can please people some of the time but not all of it.Its down to preference,so who would you have,not forgetting its local bbc radio.

Hey don't worry, by the time he intones "Good morning it's Toby..." I've turned the Tw..... off.

In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

I take it you've never actually read that particular short story (by Mr. H.G. Wells)?

The Country of the Blind

It doesn't quite pan out out the way you'd think.

The Sun, One Direction, Man. Utd, Graham Norton and Jonathan Ross are popular...

That doesn't mean they're wothwhile

Ahhh, so you want a presenter who's unpopular. Well, why didn't you say so? :rolleyes:

At least he is not weather-bore Paul Hudson with his massive ego, interviewing his mates, plugging their businesses and playing tenuously weather-related novelty tunes for an hour on a Sunday. Jesus wept.

Couldn't agree more. How long can a radio station run a programme for one hour every week about 'weather'?

I'm usually driving on Sunday lunchtime and it's a choice between Paul Hudson or Elaine Paige! Can't decide which is worse.

Put Toby on is what I say.

Hey don't worry, by the time he intones "Good morning it's Toby..." I've turned the Tw..... off.

Me too....

Cos he's proved himself a bit of an idiot!

He cut Rob McBride off, mid-sentence

What a plonker :shakes:

---------- Post added 25-11-2015 at 22:50 ----------

Think i might write to RS and ask for more airtime for Toby :)

Is that cos you're actually Toby :hihi: