Toby Foster on Radio Sheffield

It may sound daft but I reckon Paulette is the clue master on clueless at the weekend.

Now there's a show that needs pensioning off - it was quite fun to start with but now it's just got annoying, hours and hours of the same few callers, laughing Kat Cowan trying not to swear and Howie thinking he's the king of comedy!

An ex friend of mine used to love Paulette's show - until - he discovered she is coloured.

He is no longer a friend of mine, I have no time for his sort.

Really ? Wow narrow minded and bigoted you're better off without him.

Hypothetical question - Are you aware of his physical appearance, ayazuk2007?

What's that got to do with anything ? Toby is egg shaped so what ?

An ex friend of mine used to love Paulette's show - until - he discovered she is coloured.

He is no longer a friend of mine, I have no time for his sort.

WOW, you are so money supermarket :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 08-10-2015 at 22:08 ----------

I honestly think Toby foster is good I listen to him quite often

Same here :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 08-10-2015 at 22:08 ----------

If not all of them

Oh yes :thumbsup:

This morning Toby Foster described left wing protesters in Manchester as "soap dodgers".

Also said he'd never read the Guardian Newspaper. So much for the "left wing bias " at the BBC.

However to his credit he didn't use the following terms, "PC Brigade" "loony lefties" "gold plated public sector pensions" or "do gooders" So perhaps he deserves some credit.

as soon as this blubbering clown comes on the radio it gets switched off ,the most annoying presenter in the history of radio Sheffield, who is so not funny, who loves himself, in one word GARBAGE

• 3 weeks later...

Who is the clown on Radio Sheffield instead of Toby at present?

I know it is half term but we deserve better than this bloke who sounds like an inexperienced student - can't they stick him on Sheffield Live for a few years where no one can hear him and then unleash him on the people of Sheffield?

Who is the clown on Radio Sheffield instead of Toby at present?

I know it is half term but we deserve better than this bloke who sounds like an inexperienced student - can't they stick him on Sheffield Live for a few years where no one can hear him and then unleash him on the people of Sheffield?

:huh:

Perhaps it's all a cunning plan...

... to make Mr Toby appear more listenable on his return? :suspect: