Toby Foster on Radio Sheffield

Radio 4. What else? At least they have experienced interviewers

Reading your previous comments i thought you were advocating more local information from your local station...i wouldnt have thought Radio 4 covered that..

Maybe your rants are more centred on your dislike of certain presenters on Radio Sheffield.

what does me is football heaven with 4 road reports its a phone in , 80% WILL BE AT HOME AND THE REST WILL BE IN THE SAME TRAFFIC THEY TRAVEL HOME EVERY NIGHT.and its the same word for word each night ,its very busy on the parkway, it will be its rush hour ..........then at 6.45 its a lot better now a lot of the rush has gone night after night, they could get another 15 calls in if they dropped this traffic update.

This morning Toby Foster described left wing protesters in Manchester as "soap dodgers".

Also said he'd never read the Guardian Newspaper. So much for the "left wing bias " at the BBC.

However to his credit he didn't use the following terms, "PC Brigade" "loony lefties" "gold plated public sector pensions" or "do gooders" So perhaps he deserves some credit.

the most unfunny clown I have ever heard ,he comes on R/S I switch off, blubbering, inept, unfunny, full of his own self importance and a nobody, useless presenter ,absolutely pinching a wage from the BBC along with lets talk about cancer and death or what ever is in the papers Rony Robinson ,when did these 2 ever do a good days work? garbage

what does me is football heaven with 4 road reports its a phone in , 80% WILL BE AT HOME AND THE REST WILL BE IN THE SAME TRAFFIC THEY TRAVEL HOME EVERY NIGHT.and its the same word for word each night ,its very busy on the parkway, it will be its rush hour ..........then at 6.45 its a lot better now a lot of the rush has gone night after night, they could get another 15 calls in if they dropped this traffic update.

Quality of traffic reporting on Radio Sheffield is appalling.

Example: Monday evening there was an RTA at the Todwick roundabout on the A57. Traffic was affected from 5:30 until at least 7:15. Radio Sheffield never mentioned it once.

Even Five Live managed to mention it. OK, they got it wrong, but at least they knew of it's existence.

With Radio Sheffield, if it's east of the M1 it doesn't matter.

the most unfunny clown I have ever heard ,he comes on R/S I switch off, blubbering, inept, unfunny, full of his own self importance and a nobody, useless presenter ,absolutely pinching a wage from the BBC along with lets talk about cancer and death or what ever is in the papers Rony Robinson ,when did these 2 ever do a good days work? garbage

Blimey, the Toby-haters are out in force on here....

and generally its all the same ones time after time.....

Question:- How do you know all that if you switch it off? (I assume you switch off the radio and not your electric shock treatment):)

Question:- How do you know all that if you switch it off? (I assume you switch off the radio and not your electric shock treatment):)

My guess is ...and I may be wrong is that....wait for it... he listened to the program ...formed his opinions and then turned it off.

But that idea might be too complicated for some to understand .