Traffic light cameras

C

Not sure where you are on about or this no right turn tyre place.... Kwik fit but thats on a roundabout

I drive the sheffield roads altime and there isn't a red light camera apart from the one on hanover way. The only camera round there is the one on penistone road towards town which is a speed camera. Not sure what flashed you but it wasn't a camera.

HI I was on corporation street and the lights allow traffic from alma street to join corporation street . corporation street traffic cant turn right. A bit futher on you swing left to west bar roundabout. Thanks for your reply but there was a definate flash from a camera. :hihi:

---------- Post added 08-10-2015 at 11:12 ----------

I was trying to work out what tyre place he was talking about, but then lost interest.

You soon loose interest Cyclone tut tut:hihi:

You mean here, where traffic from Corporation Street CAN turn right onto Alma Street?

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.3883758,-1.4682688,3a,75y,256.84h,78.4t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s5BkYZo4w9zy-v9dqcxjf5w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

And then a bit further left here, the left turn to the B6539.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.3873557,-1.4693006,3a,75y,203.82h,91.41t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sXxWVZfGLMAJHFmasxiTG4A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

There is no traffic camera of any kind. Perhaps you're hallucinating flashes, or a pedestrian took a photo of you running the light.

Still no tyre place around though.

Thanks for your reply but there was a definate flash from a camera.

A red light camera gives two flashes. First one when the vehicle is detected crossing the line and a second one a short time later to check whether the vehicle has in fact just slightly overshot the stop line and has actually stopped.

if I had a dashcam and got a cut of all the penalty offences I captured, I could retire very quickly. most people are sick of bad drivers, speeders, red light jumpers etc who realise they can get away with it, leaving everyone fuming.

pedestrians conduct themselves (most of the time) as if a hundred cameras are watching them. drivers should so the same.

You mean here, where traffic from Corporation Street CAN turn right onto Alma Street?

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.3883758,-1.4682688,3a,75y,256.84h,78.4t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s5BkYZo4w9zy-v9dqcxjf5w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

And then a bit further left here, the left turn to the B6539.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.3873557,-1.4693006,3a,75y,203.82h,91.41t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sXxWVZfGLMAJHFmasxiTG4A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

There is no traffic camera of any kind. Perhaps you're hallucinating flashes, or a pedestrian took a photo of you running the light.

Still no tyre place around though.

Thank you Cyclone no tyre place just looked like one dont know what it is. No pedestrian about either so must be hallucinating . 14 days wait to find out but sure a flash. :hihi:

---------- Post added 08-10-2015 at 14:11 ----------

if I had a dashcam and got a cut of all the penalty offences I captured, I could retire very quickly. most people are sick of bad drivers, speeders, red light jumpers etc who realise they can get away with it, leaving everyone fuming.

pedestrians conduct themselves (most of the time) as if a hundred cameras are watching them. drivers should so the same.

It's called democracy and is responsible for the mess we find ourselves in today. When will you stand up, stand by me, and speak YOUR mind? WHAT THE HELL YOU ON ABOUT. Mess were in. you may be but not me. You live in the best country in the world . Sick of people like you if you dont like it get out. Happy to give you a lift to the airport. :hihi::hihi:

Thank you Cyclone no tyre place just looked like one dont know what it is. No pedestrian about either so must be hallucinating . 14 days wait to find out but sure a flash. :hihi:

---------- Post added 08-10-2015 at 14:11 ----------

It's called democracy and is responsible for the mess we find ourselves in today. When will you stand up, stand by me, and speak YOUR mind? WHAT THE HELL YOU ON ABOUT. Mess were in. you may be but not me. You live in the best country in the world . Sick of people like you if you dont like it get out. Happy to give you a lift to the airport. :hihi::hihi:

I see I have hit a nerve with a driver who goes through red lights!

There is nothing wrong with the country I live in and where I, and most generations of my family were born in, except perhaps, having to share it with people who do wrong and think everyone who speaks out against them is wrong.

I would not be giving you a lift to the airport just in case you get upset at my refusal to go through red lights. You will have to swim.

by the way, did you get a ticket?

in the first photo Cyclone posted, there's a Tyre shop down the road to the left (where you can turn right to Alma)

Thats the only Tyre place I know of, other than that there's Enterprise rentals, or a Clutch place over the road (visible on the opposite side, in Cyclone's first link also, behind the large green road sign)

I see I have hit a nerve with a driver who goes through red lights!

There is nothing wrong with the country I live in and where I, and most generations of my family were born in, except perhaps, having to share it with people who do wrong and think everyone who speaks out against them is wrong.

I would not be giving you a lift to the airport just in case you get upset at my refusal to go through red lights. You will have to swim.

by the way, did you get a ticket?

Okay vicar. Youre having me on right . Bet you drink .smoke and beats his wife every friday night when he comes back in after a session with the lads.Calm yourself down lay off the drugs. She will twig on steady down .:hihi::hihi: