Could Corbyn sue Cameron for slander after todays speech

Science says not:

LINK

The reaction of the other party? To being nuked?

Perhaps you're too young to remember the OTT blind patriotism this country went through during the Falklands War?

If Argentina had nuked a few British cities, can you guess what the reaction would have been.

HINT: It wouldn't have been to devise a solutions package over tea and cucumber sandwiches.

That's the opinion of doctors in an organisation specifically set up to say what they just said.

It's not the opinion of "science".

I believe Corbyn is neither an idiot as a few people are describing him, nor a security risk. He is entitled to his beliefs, and if he makes them public, he will be judged quickly and harshly.

I would describe him as being naive and out of touch with present day reality.

He has zero chance of being elected and as such, consigns his party to the opposition benches for however long he remains as the opposition leader. But they elected him !

I believe Corbyn is neither an idiot as a few people are describing him, nor a security risk. He is entitled to his beliefs, and if he makes them public, he will be judged quickly and harshly.

I would describe him as being naive and out of touch with present day reality.

He has zero chance of being elected and as such, consigns his party to the opposition benches for however long he remains as the opposition leader. But they elected him !

Of course Corbyn is a national security risk. If he was PM he would effectively unilaterally disarm the nation's nuclear deterrent by refusing to use it under any circumstance. It is an "if" but as long as he is the opposition leader, there is always that chance.