Could Corbyn sue Cameron for slander after todays speech

Cameron hangs around with the Saudis, a terrorist-supporting state. He also barely disguises his disdain for fellow Brits in the North, in Scotland.

---------- Post added 07-10-2015 at 20:07 ----------

I was flummoxed by drummonds' post too, LeMaquis, and wondered where she/he gets her/his (mis)information.

Back on topic:

David Cameron: "We cannot let that man inflict his security-threatening, terrorist-sympathising, Britain-hating ideology on the country we love."

Smacks a bit of the Daily Mail attack of Ed Miliband's dad two years ago.

Maybe he was thinking about Euskadi Ta Askatasuna (ETA)

Well what do you think he was, Mr thinks China is a bastion of human rights?

we all know he was a terrorist at the beginning ? and i also know that Chinas business is nothing to do with anyone else but China:roll:

........The more I think about it, the sadder I could become that this great country is fielding such a mediocre headbanger as leader of the opposition.

Absolutely depressing. Also depressing were the potential Tory leadership candidates. Not sure i will ever see a decent PM, they all have more sense and avoid politics.

I think we have far more to fear from a government that openly calls democratic opposition to them and their policies a threat to national security... and I say that as someone who couldn't give a monkeys about Corbyn.

This is the rhetoric of dictatorship, not democracy.

we all know he was a terrorist at the beginning ? and i also know that Chinas business is nothing to do with anyone else but China:roll:

The excuse of the totalitarian.

Is Syria's business nothing to do with anyone?

Is North Korea's business nothing to do with anyone?

I'm calling you out. Last year this forum was spammed by Chinese posters going rabid about any posts that criticised the Chinese Government, lots came during the night and were quickly deleted or reported so a lot of the SF regulars never knew about it.

I think you are one of those who crept through.

Go and oppress a Tibetan.....can see through you a mile away.

I think we have far more to fear from a government that openly calls democratic opposition to them and their policies a threat to national security... and I say that as someone who couldn't give a monkeys about Corbyn.

This is the rhetoric of dictatorship, not democracy.

.......the public will decide who, and who is not a threat to national security at the next general election amongst other issues!.........we still live in a democracy not in a dictatorship although some would have you believe otherwise!

].......the public will decide who' date=' and who is not a threat to national security at the next general election [/b']amongst other issues!.........we still live in a democracy not in a dictatorship although some would have you believe otherwise!

Isn't that the job of MI5?