Believing in santa

Brainwashing children from birth about a fairytale involving a bearded old man who does impossible good that can never be proved. Lots of the victims of this kind of thing go on believing until their dying day.

When will you stop banging on about Jeremy Corbyn?

Brainwashing children from birth about a fairytale involving a bearded old man who does impossible good that can never be proved. Lots of the victims of this kind of thing go on believing until their dying day.

Are you talking about Santa or God/Jesus?

It puzzles me why is Jesus always depicted as being white?

What age did everyone stop believing in santa? Or your children?

I personally can't remember actually ever believing, i knew it was my mum.

I'm curious because my OH's son still believes, he is 8 now, and very mature and clever for his age, so i think it won't be long before he starts to question it.

About 8/9/10 ... but saying this I've never stopped believing in his romance and never ever ever ever will neither :hihi::|

This thread prompted me to have a chat with my youngest (nearly 13) because I thought he still believed in Santa. Worried about how it would go breaking the news but he matter of factly told me he'd known for a few years but hadn't wanted to hurt our feelings.

Next chat - the tooth fairy.