Slave workers employed by asian bosses

Remember that white ice cream man who kept that guy as a slave near Grenoside?

No one started stereotyping all white people did they? :rolleyes:

On the hair trigger again mafya, (Reply 3) doing yourself no favours.

White, Caucasian, is the norm in this country (most common). Therefore, a different identifier is needed like 'Slave ring discovered in Grenoside' or 'Ice cream slave cartel revealed' unfortunately (for you) these groups (plural) are not present as far as we know, so far. When there is a smaller group identified the press and others go for it in headlines like anyone from 'Rotherham' or 'VIP's' or 'the Police'. Its not true that everyone in Rotherham is slack or all VIP's are paedophiles or all the Police are corrupt.

Defend Asian businessmen by all means but lashing out at anyone who's white ain't going to be effective, in fact it will have a backlash effect

On the hair trigger again mafya, (Reply 3) doing yourself no favours.

White, Caucasian, is the norm in this country (most common). Therefore, a different identifier is needed like 'Slave ring discovered in Grenoside' or 'Ice cream slave cartel revealed' unfortunately (for you) these groups (plural) are not present as far as we know, so far. When there is a smaller group identified the press and others go for it in headlines like anyone from 'Rotherham' or 'VIP's' or 'the Police'. Its not true that everyone in Rotherham is slack or all VIP's are paedophiles or all the Police are corrupt.

Defend Asian businessmen by all means but lashing out at anyone who's white ain't going to be effective, in fact it will have a backlash effect

I'm married to a white English woman so why would I lash out at anyone who is white?

Where have I defended these Asian business men?

Stop making out that I'm against white people, you only make yourself look a fool. :rolleyes:

Black history month is on and I'll bet the Arab slave trade of Africans, which began before, and continued on long after, Britain's slave trade, wont be touched on.

Not to mention the first link in the chain (excuse the pun) was black people in Africa selling fellow back people. White shipowners didn't just run in land and scoop up anyone they found. They bought them from black slave traders. This probably goes some way to explain the reasons why slavery is still prevalent in Africa. Its always been there.

This fact seems to be forgotten and only white Europeans are now blamed for slavery.

It is normal practice for some Countries in Asia to barter down or refuse to pay the asking price this also happens in the labour market where people of lower caste or even religion are seen as inferior and are treated as virtual slaves by paying them slave wages.

When these Asian immigrants come to the West they still think that this is the way to behave as any one who has worked for them will know.

This is not only prevalent in the lower class but is also practised by the professional one

It is considered the norm.

When black people did it was part of their culture, and they really didn't know any better. When white people did it, it was evil. Lefties hold white people to far higher standards than they do non-whites. Some would call this racist.

And some wouldn't acknowledge racism if it bit them on the arse.

And some wouldn't acknowledge racism if it bit them on the arse.
If I go into my local WalMart, I am surrounded by people of every color and religion on earth, all of us there for a little shopping and chitchat. You wouldn't believe there was anything like racism in the world.

We all disappear into our manors, bungalows, trailers or apartments and right back to our prejudices. I would not feel safe walking alone around downtown Hartford at night, nor would a black person feel welcome around my town at night. My wife and I are invited to black weddings or Jewish bar mitzvahs from time to time and have a good time. All the same the tribes tend to mix with their own during the dancing. It's not racism, it's more a wish to be with whom you have more in common.