Taxpayer support

Social security needs to be contribution based. Kids leaving school jobless shouldn't get a penny, it is their parents responsibility to raise them to be employable.
so kids getting a zhc/part time job caused by employers wanting a workforce subsidised by tax payers is the parents responsibility yea right :loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

so kids getting a zhc/part time job caused by employers wanting a workforce subsidised by tax payers is the parents responsibility yea right :loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

I know it is only an implication and not explicit, but the theme you are propagating here is that an employer who wants a part time worker is to blame for an employee claiming benefits from the state. It really is a very wrong premise.

All it does is show that you are anti business. It really is transparent. And ugly. And myopic.

---------- Post added 15-10-2015 at 21:57 ----------

Sadly, the DM has done it for you.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-541598/Meet-families-ones-worked-THREE-generations--dont-care.html

It's obviously a tiny minority.

Thank you Bloke. Vindicated again.

They are of course a tiny minority - in fact this family is unique. But there are plenty of other families with 3 generations on the dole/sick/income support. I've seen it.

It is utterly depressing that these people see this as a way of life.

It is also very bad for the general community which works, and sees these people getting money for nothing. Getting up early, getting "grief" from the boss all day, putting up with dodgy work colleagues, dealing with nightmare customers. Then coming home at night tired, worn out to see these people having sat on their FAT bottoms (not using anything like THAT word again lest Halibut reports me again and I get a ban) all day without a care in the world everything paid for. Possibly the only thing they may have to do is to walk around with a stick for the "work preventing" disability they have. :o

Sadly, the DM has done it for you.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-541598/Meet-families-ones-worked-THREE-generations--dont-care.html

It's obviously a tiny minority.

I wouldn't believe the DM if they said the sky was blue. I'd want to see it myself and reported again in a paper that wasn't so far in the gutter it's actually down in the sewers.

I wouldn't believe the DM if they said the sky was blue. I'd want to see it myself and reported again in a paper that wasn't so far in the gutter it's actually down in the sewers.

I've seen it myself (not this family obviously).

Are you a benefit denier? :hihi:

But the family in the DM article are worse in some ways because they are harder to spot. A week or two in the past umpteen months and years will make sure they won't show up in any survey that says "never worked" but they will continue to milk the system. Arguably they're going to be for more common than the "never worked for two or three generation" clans.

Quick Google says The Mirror and the local press also reported on it. I agree mind, they aren't exactly reputable.