Taxpayer support

This dog certainly thinks it's barking mad that we pay people more money in benefits at the expense of hardworking taxpayers. It's plain wrong.

You obviously feel people should earn more on benefits thn those working full time.

Woof

Nope I don't obviously think that.

What I do think is that there system has loopholes and anomalies and that focusing on these niche cases doesn't help because they will represent a handful of cases that are not representative.

These stories are designed to get people like you het up and energised to take the desired message into social media. They whistle. You bark.

Yap yap!! :)

Nope I don't obviously think that.

What I do think is that there system has loopholes and anomalies and that focusing on these niche cases doesn't help because they will represent a handful of cases that are not representative.

These stories are designed to get people like you het up and energised to take the desired message into social media. They whistle. You bark.

Yap yap!! :)

OWWWWOOWWWWOWWWWLLL

Yep - it is quite commonplace.

Woof woof

This dog certainly thinks it's barking mad that we pay people more money in benefits at the expense of hardworking taxpayers. It's plain wrong.

You obviously feel people should earn more on benefits thn those working full time.

Woof

Except youve accepted what the DM has said is correct.

I'd be sceptical of what she says (shes on TV for being notorious) or what a DM journo says. The information focuses on what theyve allegedly spent, but doesnt go into much detail of just how her benefits worked out.

She has 12 kids, that is highly unusual. Just over £700 a year for each child.

The biggest expense will be rent going to a private landlord.

Except youve accepted what the DM has said is correct.

I'd be sceptical of what she says (shes on TV for being notorious) or what a DM journo says. The information focuses on what theyve allegedly spent, but doesnt go into much detail of just how her benefits worked out.

She has 12 kids, that is highly unusual. Just over £700 a year for each child.

The biggest expense will be rent going to a private landlord.

I accept the DM is not always accurate and indeed neither is any journalism.

The rent paid is indeed outrageous at the taxpayer's expense. It should be stopped. It is a system that rewards the irresponsible. I stopped having kids when I'd had as many as I could reasonably afford.

The rent paid is indeed outrageous at the taxpayer's expense. It should be stopped. It is a system that rewards the irresponsible. I stopped having kids when I'd had as many as I could reasonably afford.

I will be £1,500 worse off in 2016, due to lower tax credits. I earn a measly £13k; I wonder if the Government are going after this couple; still not read the article ;)

What kind of a social security system allows this to happen?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3269511/Britain-s-Shameless-mother-twelve-rakes-40-000-year-benefits-reveals-spent-1-300-gifts-son-s-sixth-birthday-tells-taxpayers-ve-got-opinion-stuffed.html

I don't blame the woman for scrounging every penny she can, but this kind of lifestyle should not be possible at the expense of hardworking taxpayers.

I'm assuming its the social security system you're enraged over which allows the likes of Prudam to claim the support she does, and you would like to see this changed to put an end to it? Ironically you go on to say "If I could claim as much as her, I would". Would that not just make you a 'scrounger', scrounging at the expense of the likes of me...a hardworking taxpayer?

Your argument seems to be that of envy rather than anything constructive...in other words, a bit of a rant!

I'm assuming its the social security system you're enraged over which allows the likes of Prudam to claim the support she does, and you would like to see this changed to put an end to it? Ironically you go on to say "If I could claim as much as her, I would". Would that not just make you a 'scrounger', scrounging at the expense of the likes of me...a hardworking taxpayer?

Your argument seems to be that of envy rather than anything constructive...in other words, a bit of a rant!

It certainly isn't envy. I don't really do envy. It is despair at a system that allows this to happen. A system that encourages people to claim benefits rather than work harder. Work smarter. better themselves and the country as a whole. It is the road to ruin.

It certainly isn't envy. I don't really do envy. It is despair at a system that allows this to happen. A system that encourages people to claim benefits rather than work harder. Work smarter. better themselves and the country as a whole. It is the road to ruin.

Yet you would condone it by doing it if given the chance.

All rather odd and ironic.