Sports direct help

I went into the store at weekend and got my fella a pair of trainers. The trainers was too small.

I went today for a bigger size they did not have his size in and would not refund me.

Instead I ended up with a poxy receipt which is meant to be a credit note. I have gone on their website tonight to try and get trainers.

Tried to use this. It accepted the number then there page crashed.

The delivery charge has gone out of PayPal but no order has now been placed according to there site and now it's saying there is no money on my voucher thing as it has been used.

Please someone help

I can't understand why people do this, do you really think the Sheffield Forum has the ability to sort out a Sports Direct refund and ordering issue for you!? :loopy:

I know there are answers to a lot of things on here but come on.... it's pretty obvious you need to contact SD.

• 3 weeks later...
For goodness sake just ring them. Its not a big issue. They have the credit note and can trace it from that. you can also verify the money has come from your paypal account, by logging into your account. You will resolve it faster if you just ring them.

Any need for that harsh response?