To retired people

If you have retired ,done it all, seen it all,want a new life ,sell up, come to rural France , [thats if your house is paid for] you will most likely have a better car , better house, a nice bit of land, and a nicer bank balance. Arthur.

If you have retired ,done it all, seen it all,want a new life ,sell up, come to rural France , [thats if your house is paid for] you will most likely have a better car , better house, a nice bit of land, and a nicer bank balance. Arthur.
What part of France are you talking about Arthur...I quite like area around St Nazaire myself.

Well Arthur the wife and I have discussed it many times, the trouble is we want the best of both worlds. The Peak National Park is superb and we can't think of not seeing it on a fairly regular basis.

However a beach location on the Med could take our minds off it for a while. We were thinking of something smaller here and perhaps something in the Languedoc-Roussillon area.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Got all that and only needed to travel to Kent. Was in Toulon and Brest during my naval service and for me you can stick the fFrench up yer jacksay.

My husband and i are doing that right now, retired from full time work, house paid for (took about 28 years) now moving south from connecticut where the houses and tax are half the price, warmer weather, having a brand new house built, in-ground pool ,buying new furniture, money left over to travel, we will also be able to afford to have someone to take care of the pool, property and house cleaning, what more could we ask for ?

Poppins

Archived