Dronfield - Blue Stoops - new owners?

Still not much happening to The Stoops (from the outside). Few more stumbling blocks maybe?

Every time i walk past there is a different pile of rubbish outside the back door so stuff must be happening inside.

Not seen one tradesmans van yet though.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Any news on an opening date? Looking forward to seeing this place!

This month, according to their FB page. They've made good progress on the work, but might struggle for an opening this month IMO. Looks like they've made a start on the inside though.

• 3 weeks later...
This month, according to their FB page. They've made good progress on the work, but might struggle for an opening this month IMO. Looks like they've made a start on the inside though.

Walked passed again yesterday and had a good look in and they are still some way away from being completed, bare brick on the walls and no lighting apparent.

I think its going to be the end of November at least.

Walked passed again yesterday and had a good look in and they are still some way away from being completed, bare brick on the walls and no lighting apparent.

I think its going to be the end of November at least.

Yep, you are right.

Their FB page says opening next month. No specific date though. They've a Christmas market planned to in December too which they have been advertising.

---------- Post added 07-11-2016 at 08:49 ----------

Opening this Thursday according to their FB page.