Worst bar in sheffield

officegirl

jesus where do you start?

considering the size of this city sheffield has an appalling lack of decent bars.

in the main, if they're not full of chavs and bevvied-up townie idiots then they're populated by desparate-to-be-cool division street wannabes.

jesus where do you start?

considering the size of this city sheffield has an appalling lack of decent bars.

in the main, if they're not full of chavs and bevvied-up townie idiots then they're populated by desparate-to-be-cool division street wannabes.

full of chavs??? hmm interesting cos ive been goin out in sheff for TIME and ive never seen any viky pollards except in kingdom of course but its still fun!! but i totally agree about the div street wannabes- they are really neeky office geeks whose parents paid for them to have piano lessons!! then they got to uni and thought ''hang on we have the money to dress like hugh grant'' so all ganged up together and sit in forum and talk about what private school they want to send their future kids to.:)

full of chavs??? hmm interesting cos ive been goin out in sheff for TIME and ive never seen any viky pollards except in kingdom of course but its still fun!! but i totally agree about the div street wannabes- they are really neeky office geeks whose parents paid for them to have piano lessons!! then they got to uni and thought ''hang on we have the money to dress like hugh grant'' so all ganged up together and sit in forum and talk about what private school they want to send their future kids to.:)

Has that chip still not fell off your shoulder yet?

I think everyone is tired of hearing your "hugh grant, broadsheet reading, toffy nosed wannabe, red wine drinking ..........." mantra by now.

Maybe when you start earning a decent salary, you could start being a little more selective in life.

(sorry mod's but i think i speak for most people here - she's constantly slating anyone who isn't considered working class!)

:mad:

if u take the time to list all my recent posts then u will find im only expressing my opinion. naming no names!! isnt it just the same as the endless anti chav posts??? im not offended by them love.:) chill out u never even mentioned ur name once stressball. :)

if u take the time to list all my recent posts then u will find im only expressing my opinion. naming no names!! isnt it just the same as the endless anti chav posts??? im not offended by them love.:) chill out u never even mentioned ur name once stressball. :)

Yeah but Chavs cause manace to society, Hugh Grant types (as you like to call them) don't really do they? You appear to dislike the middle classes. Why is this? Most of them work hard and contribute to society. You obviously have some insecurity issues going on.

AND i hate being called 'love' - surely everyone on the planet knows that by now.

:lol:

Most of the people on Division Street are students, definately not the "hugh Grant types", it's much nicer spending a night on Division Street than in say The *ankers Draft, or Yates' Slime Lodge etc. etc.

Yeah but Chavs cause manace to society, Hugh Grant types (as you like to call them) don't really do they? You appear to dislike the middle classes. Why is this? Most of them work hard and contribute to society. You obviously have some insecurity issues going on.

AND i hate being called 'love' - surely everyone on the planet knows that by now.

:lol:

its all just opinion! i do not hate anyone i dont know!! thats just shallow. i was trying to start a good old argument not cause u to spit the dummy again unisol. :)

Archived