Worst bar in sheffield

officegirl

its all just opinion! i do not hate anyone i dont know!! thats just shallow. i was trying to start a good old argument not cause u to spit the dummy again unisol. :)

But can you not see that your opinion could ever so slightly upset anyone who goes drinking on Division St?

Your opinions are hardly endearing to the masses.

But can you not see that your opinion could ever so slightly upset anyone who goes drinking on Division St?

Your opinions are hardly endearing to the masses.

fair enough! have u done a poll on this? dont know about u but i get a lot of nice pm's off ppl. ur entitled to ur say and so am i. if u wana slate ''chavs'' then go ahead. and as for ur nasty little comment about me ''getting a better paid job'' how shallow. u angry little man :loopy:

fair enough! have u done a poll on this? dont know about u but i get a lot of nice pm's off ppl. ur entitled to ur say and so am i. if u wana slate ''chavs'' then go ahead. and as for ur nasty little comment about me ''getting a better paid job'' how shallow. u angry little man :loopy:

If you took the time to read my thread, i said nothing about "getting a better paid job"

i said "when you start earning a decent salary"

.... meaning when you have the desposable income to be selective about where you go i.e. paying for quality/service etc.

It may seem a bit over your head but you'll understand one day.

:thumbsup:

unisol- i choose to go to all the venues i go to because i like them and so do my friends!! not because my cash flow dictates me to. its like this- i know a lot of ppl that go down ball who earn a good salary- yet they still go there cos its a good local night out. i suppose ur too bothered about appearing ''chavvy'' to actually genuinely let ur hair down and have a down to earth honest **** up. then again- u might be a tofu eating tee total buddist for all i care! cya thanx for replying to my thread!:)

unisol- i choose to go to all the venues i go to because i like them and so do my friends!! not because my cash flow dictates me to. its like this- i know a lot of ppl that go down ball who earn a good salary- yet they still go there cos its a good local night out. i suppose ur too bothered about appearing ''chavvy'' to actually genuinely let ur hair down and have a down to earth honest **** up. then again- u might be a tofu eating tee total buddist for all i care! cya thanx for replying to my thread!:)

I have absolutely no concerns of ever looking "chavvy"

:thumbsup:

I think your both generalising two sets of groups. I kind of transcend the chav/middle class gap with people who I am friends and family with...I was brought up in Firth Park but I was never brought up to be obnoxious or menacing at all.

Chavs can be trouble causing yobs.

Middle class spoilt kids can be spineless, condescending "lets get drunk and do dangerous stuff we see on jackass" wannabes.

But thats not to say they all are.

I was in Casbah last night. I'd say that's one pof the worst pubs I've been in for a while. The beer was rancid:gag:

Yeah but the Casbah doesn't pretend to be anything but a sweaty mosh pit. You go there knowing you are going to get sweat dripping off the ceiling onto you.

I don't like places where the Mingdom crowd go - RSVP, Yates, the Weatherspoony pubs, Flares and anywhere like that really. Don't like Varsity and the alarming amount of people I've seen actually be sick just on the floor in there when i've had the misfortune to go.

I don't like Crystal as it pretends to be something it is not (see my complaint from the weekend!) and it doesn't play the sort of music I like.

There are plenty of upmarket places and places for a quiet drink in Sheffield or a mucky night out. And I wouldn't want everyone to like going where I like going.

Yeah but the Casbah doesn't pretend to be anything but a sweaty mosh pit. You go there knowing you are going to get sweat dripping off the ceiling onto you.

I don't like places where the Mingdom crowd go - RSVP, Yates, the Weatherspoony pubs, Flares and anywhere like that really. Don't like Varsity and the alarming amount of people I've seen actually be sick just on the floor in there when i've had the misfortune to go.

I don't like Crystal as it pretends to be something it is not (see my complaint from the weekend!) and it doesn't play the sort of music I like.

There are plenty of upmarket places and places for a quiet drink in Sheffield or a mucky night out. And I wouldn't want everyone to like going where I like going.

i had a hunch you'd say that!

Archived