Lowfields/Sharrow racist youth

Isnt your last statement "inciting racially aggravated common assault" ?

Im playing devils advocate of course but you see how the ultra pc brigade have made this all laughable in the terms of what and what isnt acceptable by law.

Unless by "laying them out and teach them all a lesson" you meant making them all jolly comfortable and doing a power point presentation to highlight the error of their ways.

By teaching them a lesson I meant some guy comes along who actually gives them a good beating without any power point presentations. :)

No you wouldn't.

Police should keep dispersing these groups - kids on street corners is a problem as old as the hills.

indeed, we were doing it in the early 80s, getting into bother, causing trouble etc

---------- Post added 17-10-2015 at 20:03 ----------

Isnt your last statement "inciting racially aggravated common assault" ?

nope just common assault lol, the racial aspect comes into it as the reason for the assault, beating them for being knobs is not racial

Where are their parents whilst they are doing all this Surely the parents should be brought to task for allowing their children to act like this. If someone retaliated and hit the kids the parents would be the first to kick up a fuss .

Utter rubbish. Like white kids never behave like this? Are you that stupid really?

yes white kids do and have behaved like this, but its not racially targeted, like this is! its a case of get out of " our" area "mainly asian now"thats what the problem is, just like the rude shipyard area thread, previous ones about snowballs with stones being thrown? the PC hand wringers like you perpetuate the situation and when you dont like a thread or cant answer questions go running to the report button to get threads closed, like the "poor Migrants from Syria " thread :roll::roll: so no i am not stupid can see right through you:o

I got in trouble on the last thread so will be brief but if these lads keep it up they will one day pick on the wrong person and get what in my opinion they deserve. I have a good idea on who they are as i used to work on the broadfield door and a big group used to come past up to no good but i had a good bit of banter with them calling me phil mitchel

yes white kids do and have behaved like this, but its not racially targeted, like this is! its a case of get out of " our" area "mainly asian now"thats what the problem is, just like the rude shipyard area thread, previous ones about snowballs with stones being thrown? the PC hand wringers like you perpetuate the situation and when you dont like a thread or cant answer questions go running to the report button to get threads closed, like the "poor Migrants from Syria " thread :roll::roll: so no i am not stupid can see right through you:o

You're trying to make out that white kids have never targeted Asian/Pakistani kids for a bit of racial abuse and a kicking? Dream on.

this is awfull that yobs like this are left free to wander around without the police doing anything about them,i am so glad I live in the lowedges/greenhill area,we may have the odd problem ,but not this type of problem,i hope the police sort these idiots out

thanks

You're trying to make out that white kids have never targeted Asian/Pakistani kids for a bit of racial abuse and a kicking? Dream on.

no i am not! i am saying that certain areas are being racially defended? and also its not just kids its adults men and women. i think you need to wake from your multicultural Utopian dream!:roll: