Meadowhall proper busy today

waqz123

I hate the whole "shopping as a leisure activity" concept. Very depressing to think that for some people, a "day out" is a day walking round a shopping mall.

I don't like football but understand that some people travel miles to follow their favourite team. It's why we are all different. I just don't understand how you would "hate" it lol. If this is the reason that makes you depressed that other people go there and enjoy buying things and having food/drink I do feel for you. You not have any friends Hobbys? Would,you like me to find some support numbers?

I don't like football but understand that some people travel miles to follow their favourite team. It's why we are all different. I just don't understand how you would "hate" it lol. If this is the reason that makes you depressed that other people go there and enjoy buying things and having food/drink I do feel for you. You not have any friends Hobbys? Would,you like me to find some support numbers?

Most people don't seem to enjoy it though. They go there because they think they are supposed to enjoy it then just become even more miserable.

Am I the only person in the world who has never been to Meadow hall?

The thought makes me cringe.

You should try to have more confidence in yourself instead of being weak ;)

---------- Post added 18-10-2015 at 23:41 ----------

Most people don't seem to enjoy it though. They go there because they think they are supposed to enjoy it then just become even more miserable.

Stop talking rubbish mucker ;)

---------- Post added 18-10-2015 at 23:42 ----------

Lol how can anyone "hate" a shopping centre lol. The mind boggles!

Mostly the skint ones.

You should try to have more confidence in yourself instead of being weak ;)

---------- Post added 18-10-2015 at 23:41 ----------

Stop talking rubbish mucker ;)

---------- Post added 18-10-2015 at 23:42 ----------

Mostly the skint ones.

Its not the shopping centre that people hate, its all the idiots shuffling around me thinks.