Sweden: Doubling the number of refugees as centres burn

meanwhile two people get stabbed to death at a school in sweden/

The attack took place in Kronogården, a disadvantaged area where more than half the population were born abroad. Trolhättan has been named by researchers the most highly segregated city in Sweden, with immigrants concentrated in Kronogården.

And all their doors open outwards.

I don't understand the significance of this...?

---------- Post added 22-10-2015 at 16:02 ----------

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2015/10/sweden-doubling-number-refugees-centres-burn-151022103630171.html

quote/

Sweden’s Muslim population will reach 40% by 2030, France will have a 55% Muslim population,

seems like there's no end to this madness that mutti merkel as created

It's rare I do it but I'm going to take great pleasure in blocking your particular brand of bigotry from now on.

I don't understand the significance of this...?

---------- Post added 22-10-2015 at 16:02 ----------

It's rare I do it but I'm going to take great pleasure in blocking your particular brand of bigotry from now on.

I watched "The girl with the dragon tattoo" trilogy and it sort of stuck - when ever someone mentions Sweden I think of doors opening outward.

Simple things please simple minds!

I watched "The girl with the dragon tattoo" trilogy and it sort of stuck - when ever someone mentions Sweden I think of doors opening outward.

Simple things please simple minds!

I never knew that tinfoil and ive seen both versions of the film. I looked it up though. I thought you were being cuttingly random in response.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2015/10/sweden-doubling-number-refugees-centres-burn-151022103630171.html

quote/

Sweden’s Muslim population will reach 40% by 2030, France will have a 55% Muslim population,

Madness

"A student at the school has provided a photo, apparently showing the attacker posing in the school corridor, ahead of the attacks.

It shows a man wearing black, with a helmet, a mask and a sword, possibly resembling a Nazi World War Two uniform."

quote/

If these figures turn out to be correct, would that not mean the end of democracy in France & Sweden?

If these figures turn out to be correct, would that not mean the end of democracy in France & Sweden?

Why? Can't muslims live in a democracy?

The figures should be treated with caution though.

Nature of site with agenda.

15 year projections make all sorts of assumptions.