Please help holiday cancellation , advice

Hi , do you get a 7 day cooling off period when you book your abroad holiday, I have booked my holiday with jet2 paid deposit on Sunday by credit card , booked wrong month , we are trying to meet up with friends , but I messed up , jet 2 don't do the same dates

This is from the JET 2 website

"If you wish to cancel your flight, you can do so by visiting the a Manage my booking facility on our homepage. When you request the cancellation an email will be generated to the email address held in your booking. You must click the link in this email to confirm and complete the cancellation. Please be aware that all Jet2.com scheduled flights are non-refundable. We strongly recommend that our customers take out comprehensive travel insurance at the time of booking to cover for unforeseen eventualities that may prevent you from travelling as planned. However, you can make name and date changes to your booking."