Short men- a turn off?

I'm a tall guy myself but recently, female colleagues of different ages were saying how they find 'short'/'little' men (height-wise) a turn off as potential partners.

The disparity in height between a little guy and a taller woman seen in public, and the smaller man's 'Napoleon' complex etc.

But many women find/have found shorter men sexy- so is this a modern perception regarding public image, a fear of how others think of them as a couple, or just superficial bigotry?

I'm a tall guy myself but recently, female colleagues of different ages were saying how they find 'short'/'little' men (height-wise) a turn off as potential partners.

The disparity in height between a little guy and a taller woman seen in public, and the smaller man's 'Napoleon' complex etc.

But many women find/have found shorter men sexy- so is this a modern perception regarding public image, a fear of how others think of them as a couple, or just superficial bigotry?

Yes short men are a turn off. Women love to wear heels. All the women ive known wouldnt date under average height

A mate of mine who is shorter than average has no trouble bewitching the ladies (he's married so he doesn't take advantage, in fact he's not even consciously doing it).

Charm, charisma, pheromone? I dunno but I wish he could bottle it and sell some to me!

you might need to buy it in bulk :wink:

We must know different women. the majority of women i know are more outdoorsy would be happier in hiking boots, climbing shoes, ski boots etc than heels.

ski boots on dates? No, i dont know any women like that.

---------- Post added 24-10-2015 at 11:01 ----------

women are predisposed to find taller men attractive, by a certain amount. According to a yougov study the ideal height is 5 " 6 for a woman and 5 " 11 for a man.

---------- Post added 24-10-2015 at 11:03 ----------

But short arses dont despair, theres someone out there for everyone. Failing that theres always lifts. Lol

That wouldn't be all the single tall ladies who keep getting ignored by males OR those tall ladies in relationships who don't want to upset the apple cart with their non short partners.

As soon as they realise its a life left on the shelf or a life with someone who can only just reach the shelf to get them down, they'll have an epiphany.

That wouldn't be all the single tall ladies who keep getting ignored by males OR those tall ladies in relationships who don't want to upset the apple cart with their non short partners.

As soon as they realise its a life left on the shelf or a life with someone who can only just reach the shelf to get them down, they'll have an epiphany.

I like a tall woman personally. The tallest ive dated was 6ft.