Short men- a turn off?

As an attraction height has never been an issue for me, more likely width, although on reflection I have dated the larger woman. The only unattractive women I've dated turned out to be what was in their head. Women on the whole set height as a standard rather than men..go on any dating site and you'll see the evidence. If pushed for preference I'd rather date an 18 than a 6 (size)...bones are a turnoff, but carrying your gut in a wheelbarrow isn't a turn on.

As an attraction height has never been an issue for me, more likely width, although on reflection I have dated the larger woman. The only unattractive women I've dated turned out to be what was in their head. Women on the whole set height as a standard rather than men..go on any dating site and you'll see the evidence. If pushed for preference I'd rather date an 18 than a 6 (size)...bones are a turnoff, but carrying your gut in a wheelbarrow isn't a turn on.

Go on the old match.com...every profile just about is 5ft 10 or over.

i find it funny when short women will only date 6ft and over guys. Thats just being greedy.

---------- Post added 24-10-2015 at 15:55 ----------

I think blokes lie about height. Girls about age.

If you are a short bloke id just add 2 inches to your height and wear shoes with lifts. Nobody will notice.

Go on the old match.com...every profile just about is 5ft 10 or over.

i find it funny when short women will only date 6ft and over guys. Thats just being greedy.

---------- Post added 24-10-2015 at 15:55 ----------

I think blokes lie about height. Girls about age.

If you are a short bloke id just add 2 inches to your height and wear shoes with lifts. Nobody will notice.

I'm 5.11 so I don't come under the radar. My partner is the same height so I'm stunted when she wears heels :hihi: I wouldn't be threatened by a woman's preferences, after all it's about what we desire rather than what we're given.

We must know different women. the majority of women i know are more outdoorsy would be happier in hiking boots, climbing shoes, ski boots etc than heels.

I'm not a shoe person. I live in my trainers and Doc Martens at the moment. I do possess heels, but I don't wear them much. My partner actually owns more shoes than me, and he has a fair few pairs.

---------- Post added 25-10-2015 at 07:24 ----------

That wouldn't be all the single tall ladies who keep getting ignored by males OR those tall ladies in relationships who don't want to upset the apple cart with their non short partners.

As soon as they realise its a life left on the shelf or a life with someone who can only just reach the shelf to get them down, they'll have an epiphany.

My partner is the same height as me, but can reach higher, which always confuses me, maybe he's got longer arms :huh:

I read somewhere that women who choose to mate/marry tall guys are hoping for tall sons

I'm 5'5" and prefer a partner to be around 5'11 - I don't mind at all if he's 6'5"

With heels I am 5'8" and feel tall and equal to the average male height, in stocking feet I feel middle height for a female.

I agree with the guy who said height can limit the number of partners you would attract.