Short men- a turn off?

Don't know:huh: Could be something to do with the 50% oxygen and 50% nitrous oxide I so lovingly sucked on yesterday at a hospital appointment.:cool:

Jeez! … you were lucky! :o

Nitrogen quadroxide's poisonous isn't it?

Strangely enough, I had a hospital check up today (honest!) and nearly died on my way there … a combination of smooth leather heeled shoes, copious rain and fallen leaves. Needles to say, yours truly went posterior over ladies chest decorations, sustaining a suspected colles fracture, until told not so by someone who knew what he was talking about, henceforward, making a speedy recovery.

Jeez! … you were lucky! :o

Nitrogen quadroxide's poisonous isn't it?

Strangely enough, I had a hospital check up today (honest!) and nearly died on my way there … a combination of smooth leather heeled shoes, copious rain and fallen leaves. Needles to say, yours truly went posterior over ladies chest decorations, sustaining a suspected colles fracture, until told not so by someone who knew what he was talking about, henceforward, making a speedy recovery.

Hahaha!

I were high as a kite watching on the screen a great film titled 'Journey to the far side of Shane's Colon'. Seen it before earlier in the year.:gag:

Even got the Doc to take a selfie of my tubes (see my Facebook).:D