Free entertainment this weekend @firth park wmc

nicecraig

For your entertainment this weekend you can see on

Saturday 24th Oct. A new face to firth park wmc all rounder Mike Carlton this guy has come highly recommended by someone in club land whose word i trust and he told me this fella will go down a bomb at Firth Park so I've given him the chance SEE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS

Mike Carlton is a Multi Award Winning Vocal Entertainer.

Mike has just returned to the UK after a successful number of years working in the Canary Islands where he was resident Compere/Entertainer in one of the largest Entertainment bars in Tenerife.

A respected and popular entertainer/comedian and winner of various awards including BEST COMPERE 3 years running and also picking up the OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION award.

Carrying a full PA system light show, lasers and smoke machine, Mike is a versatile performer with a wide range of songs, and a wealth of experience (with a little humor thrown in) .. a great night is guaranteed!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sunday 25th Oct See's the return of one of clublands legends

ALEXANDERS PALACE who seem to have been around for ever always a great pro show from Mr Edwards and his band SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS

ALEXANDER'S PALACE

The UK's most in-demand POP/ROCK EXTRAVAGANZA!

A scintillating live band fronted by the unbelievable voice and electric stage presence of Alexander Edwards.

Hugely popular in live music venues throughout Britain and Europe, this immaculate band performs barnstorming versions of songs by Queen, Journey, Foreigner, Aerosmith, Meatloaf, Santana, Free, Bon Jovi, Bryan Adams and many more.