Where has Advanced motor services gone?

Hi

Does anyone know where Advanced Motor Sevices has gone from silver pride works, Eyre lane please. Was very sad to see he is no longer at this address and wondered if he was ok and still in business. Phones are off too...

Can anyone help please???

Cheers and thanks.

Jon

• 2 months later...

bolsterstone the property developers were there landlords, they plan on building more flats so they kicked them all out in that block, that was in august, the 2 older guys [walter matthau and jack lemmon] who he shared with are now at charlie browns old place on abbydale rd, if they cant help you theres a garage at the top off murry rd just of ecclesall rd that might be able to help you, sorry cant be more helpfull than that, if you see him tell him i said hello

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi. Still trying to contact Martyn from Advanced Motor Services. If anyone could give any updated contact information it would be very helpful. Thanks for the help I've had up to now but I've still not managed to get in touch.

Kind regards to all...