Shaker Aamer £1m Compo

But more patriotic than you will ever be.

He's no patriot, he's a small minded, fearful, emotionally crippled bully.

---------- Post added 21-11-2015 at 19:53 ----------

When someone puts the rights of a possible terrorist above the security of this country, and downplays the rights of someone who is patriotic, you bet I'll show them.

Behave, you're inventing things I never said now. Where did I downplay Tiny Tommy's rights?

He's no patriot, he's a small minded, fearful, emotionally crippled bully.

---------- Post added 21-11-2015 at 19:53 ----------

Behave, you're inventing things I never said now. Where did I downplay Tiny Tommy's rights?

Did I mention your name or is it that you feel guilty.

Are we still feeling sorry for this oddball from a dubiously unidentified charity? I heard in the pub that he's swanned off to benidorm with his favorite goat for some relaxation.

I wonder why you feel you need to attack a man who has just been released from 13 years imprisonment and abuse? Is it perchance anything to do with him being brown and having certain religious views?

I wonder why you feel you need to attack a man who has just been released from 13 years imprisonment and abuse? Is it perchance anything to do with him being brown and having certain religious views?

Yes it is. If the man detained was white and had a strong Barnsley accent, I would have said yes to that too.

If I can admit to disliking the ideological thought process of a follower of Islam who believes the Qur'an should be taken literally, then why can't you admit to being a terrorist sympathizer? You are always banging on about freedoms etc, but what about the freedom of the people that these pig scum are constantly flouting??

Your last sentence is obviously your unbelievably weak attempt to once again label a poster as a racist, but just this once you are almost correct, just a bit off the target. I dont hate muslims, but I do hate those who plot and scheme terror, to which I truly believe this cretin is guilty of.

So stick that in your terrorist sympathy pipe and smoke it.