Shaker Aamer £1m Compo

I wonder why you feel you need to attack a man who has just been released from 13 years imprisonment and abuse? Is it perchance anything to do with him being brown and having certain religious views?

I wonder why are you defending him, do you think the security of the country is less important than a possible terrorist who could be a lying scumbag.

Do you have proof of that.

I do hate those who plot and scheme terror, to which I truly believe this cretin is guilty of.

Could you please pass on your evidence to those who were unable to provide any evidence to support such a contention having had 13 years to do so. If there is evidence it is usual to put that evidence before a court -

I am not aware of many juries acquitting either here or in the US are you ?

I wonder why are you defending him, do you think the security of the country is less important than a possible terrorist who could be a lying scumbag.

Do you have proof of that.

Its ironic when you talk about proof and the wellbeing of the country.

Some people regard the rule of law as just as important if not more so than any one individual because its one of the foundations on which this country is built. Thats something worth protecting rather than undermining.

I wonder why you feel you need to attack a man who has just been released from 13 years imprisonment and abuse? Is it perchance anything to do with him being brown and having certain religious views?

Stop playing the race card as usual.

Its to do with him being captured in an area awash with terrorists , lying about why he was there , claiming to work for a non existent charity and travelling on a snide passport.

Yes it is. If the man detained was white and had a strong Barnsley accent, I would have said yes to that too.

If I can admit to disliking the ideological thought process of a follower of Islam who believes the Qur'an should be taken literally, then why can't you admit to being a terrorist sympathizer? You are always banging on about freedoms etc, but what about the freedom of the people that these pig scum are constantly flouting??

Your last sentence is obviously your unbelievably weak attempt to once again label a poster as a racist, but just this once you are almost correct, just a bit off the target. I dont hate muslims, but I do hate those who plot and scheme terror, to which I truly believe this cretin is guilty of.

So stick that in your terrorist sympathy pipe and smoke it.

Why do you believe that, despite the fact that he was a prisoner for 13 years and they couldn't charge him with anything?

Why do you believe that, despite the fact that he was a prisoner for 13 years and they couldn't charge him with anything?

Because I do. And also because im not you. I have my own thoughts. Its futile to go over why he was arrested because there is no excuse for travelling on fake documents. In my mind, with this occurrence, coupled with the fact he is big pals with Begg, I'd say he wasn't there to help in a humanitarian sense. Its also been widely covered that he is a dab hand with an AK 47. Is it because he is brown? Yes, it is. Not many ISIS pig scum are Chinese, are they? Nor are they white Christian or Black Catholics. Proof of guilt is not always a photo of a person chopping a reporters head off. These pig scum are fanatically devious as well as stupid, and hide among people who are not like this because they know there will always be people like you standing up for them with the race card. And that isn't stereotypical of an asian muslim because most asian muslims are decent law abiding people that don't take the Qur'an literally. You carry on defending him all you will, but if suspicion is correct, then not only did he deserve the 13 year stretch, he should still be there.

---------- Post added 21-11-2015 at 22:26 ----------

Deciding not to, is the same as not charging. Supsicions and accusations arent enough. You have to prove someone is guilty in this country, but you seem to think otherwise.

The verdict is always placed on the heads of the twelve. Motive is as good as proof, which makes your claim of proof isn't needed in THIS country not quite right.

Edited by scania

Because I do. And also because im not you. I have my own thoughts. Its futile to go over why he was arrested because there is no excuse for travelling on fake documents. In my mind, with this occurrence, coupled with the fact he is big pals with Begg, I'd say he wasn't there to help in a humanitarian sense. Its also been widely covered that he is a dab hand with an AK 47. Is it because he is brown? Yes, it is. Not many ISIS pig scum are Chinese, are they? Nor are they white Christian or Black Catholics. Proof of guilt is not always a photo of a person chopping a reporters head off. These pig scum are fanatically devious as well as stupid, and hide among people who are not like this because they know there will always be people like you standing up for them with the race card. And that isn't stereotypical of an asian muslim because most asian muslims are decent law abiding people that don't take the Qur'an literally. You carry on defending him all you will, but if suspicion is correct, then not only did he deserve the 13 year stretch, he should still be there.

And if your suspicions are incorrect, then he's innocent and he didnt deserve it.

To prove anything you require evidence, which would then lead to a conviction. Without that he's innocent till proven guilty because thats how things work in the UK.