Shaker Aamer £1m Compo

So you can't think of any reasons to justify why a terrorist would have a fake Belgium passport .

Belgium does seem a hotbed at the moment for the nutters of religion , anyway Mr Bananarama didn't get the passport to visit them noooooo he went for the chocolate covered waffles.

But you havent proven he's a terrorist, charge him and provide the evidence is how it works.

Until the UK authorities do that he has no case to answer.

Exactly the same basis as any claims he is making. Gamston you seem unable to comprehend these simple rules of English law, that all the parties making the decisions readily accept.

If someone accuses you, then you have to provide evidence. Passport is not enough.

Ps please use a bigger font next time.

The only thing I don't comprend is why the British Government have allowed a Saudi Arabian citizen to live here when the Americans our closest

ally still claim he was an enemy combatant / terrorist .

You still fail to comprehend we are in an unprecedented War on Terror and the likes of Shaker Aamer are our enemy .

---------- Post added 22-11-2015 at 12:21 ----------

I can think of reasons why a false passport would be useful to a terrorist.

No evidence that Mr Aamer is a terrorist though, so it's a red herring anyway.

The Americans still claim Shaker Aamer is an enemy combatant which is the same as a terrorist .

What are the reasons you think a false passport would be useful to a terrorist ?

The only thing I don't comprend is why the British Government have allowed a Saudi Arabian citizen to live here when the Americans our closest

ally still claim he was an enemy combatant / terrorist .

You still fail to comprehend we are in an unprecedented War on Terror and the likes of Shaker Aamer are our enemy .

---------- Post added 22-11-2015 at 12:21 ----------

The Americans still claim Shaker Aamer is an enemy combatant which is the same as a terrorist .

What are the reasons you think a false passport would be useful to a terrorist ?

You're really getting dull now. Mr Aamer isn't a terrorist.

Go out and make friends with some Muslims and stop living a life dominated by fear and suspicion.

You're really getting dull now. Mr Aamer isn't a terrorist.

Go out and make friends with some Muslims and stop living a life dominated by fear and suspicion.

If you and Shakin Stevens were both stood side by side holding a knife and a passport, I know which one of you I would l turn my back on.

Or would I ?

Very adult, well done.

Thank you. I thought so too.

Understand that not everyone is stupid enough to fall for your theory that people are being scaremongered into fear, because they are not. Theres plenty of information out there for rational people to study, and make their own minds up, without the need for your constant accusations of stupidity and racism. Maybe it's a case of that you have your head so far up your own orifice you aren't really up to speed about how covert these pig scum are when they operate.

Begg was in exactly the same position as Shoodles, and got back to the UK, got his compo, then several months later was arrested and had his passport revoked, which is still revoked to this day. Oh, and he is pals with Shackletons High Seat Chair Ameroo.

Did you know that?

Does motive and intention not creep into your head at all?

Thank you. I thought so too.

Understand that not everyone is stupid enough to fall for your theory that people are being scaremongered into fear, because they are not. Theres plenty of information out there for rational people to study, and make their own minds up, without the need for your constant accusations of stupidity and racism. Maybe it's a case of that you have your head so far up your own orifice you aren't really up to speed about how covert these pig scum are when they operate.

Begg was in exactly the same position as Shoodles, and got back to the UK, got his compo, then several months later was arrested and had his passport revoked, which is still revoked to this day. Oh, and he is pals with Shackletons High Seat Chair Ameroo.

Did you know that?

Does motive and intention not creep into your head at all?

Ok, he's a "pig scum" terrorist who's been incarcerated for several years based on the possession of a false passport without charge or trial. If you put aside religion and ethnicity (I know it's difficult but try) do you believe ALL and ANYONE found in possession of a false or fake passport should be incarcerated for several years without trial or judicial process?

Ok, he's a "pig scum" terrorist who's been incarcerated for several years based on the possession of a false passport without charge or trial. If you put aside religion and ethnicity (I know it's difficult but try) do you believe ALL and ANYONE found in possession of a false or fake passport should be incarcerated for several years without trial or judicial process?

You are as warped as idiot nuts.

"I know its difficult, but try"

I said many posts ago that I wouldn't think any different if Shagrag had been a white dumpling from Barnsley. When will you bigots wake up and smell what your shovelling??

It makes no difference what creed he is, even if it bothers you so much that you must keep making little digs as to why I or others may feel he is as guilty as a full dog in a butchers stock room.

Nobody, but nobody travels on a fake passport unless they dont want the authorities to know who they are. If he was arrested for this, under suspicion that his profile fitted that of his surroundings, then so be it.

This is an unprecedented war that has no guidebook, and none of the enemy soldiers wear an ensign.

I also said a few posts back that should this go to court and he is totally exonerated, then I and many others will hold our hands up and say we were wrong, which is something that the sympathisers cannot grasp.

You are as warped as idiot nuts.

"I know its difficult, but try"

I said many posts ago that I wouldn't think any different if Shagrag had been a white dumpling from Barnsley. When will you bigots wake up and smell what your shovelling??

It makes no difference what creed he is, even if it bothers you so much that you must keep making little digs as to why I or others may feel he is as guilty as a full dog in a butchers stock room.

Nobody, but nobody travels on a fake passport unless they dont want the authorities to know who they are. If he was arrested for this, under suspicion that his profile fitted that of his surroundings, then so be it.

This is an unprecedented war that has no guidebook, and none of the enemy soldiers wear an ensign.

I also said a few posts back that should this go to court and he is totally exonerated, then I and many others will hold our hands up and say we were wrong, which is something that the sympathisers cannot grasp.

Lots of stuff in there to reply to, but you're quite obviously the overly sensitive emotional type. Maybe when you've gathered and composed yourself, you may be able to interact without verbally defecating yourself..wadya think?

And breeeeeeeathe!