Shaker Aamer £1m Compo

Why don't you go look up civil court rules and come back and educate us. I am not your Google.

You said he would have to pay costs if he loses,I will tell you it won't be out of his own pocket.

As I said in another thread the only defo winner is his lawyer.

Edited by ukdobby

It said on the news last night there have been over 300 terror arrests in the UK during the past year which is a new record . Surely the UK authorities have enough on their plate without importing foreign terrorists . It's absolute madness in allowing Shaker Aamer to reside in Britain .

The Yanks should have just made him disappear permanently , then we wouldnt be in this position.

Because extra judicial killings will really prove that we have the moral high ground. :loopy:

---------- Post added 11-12-2015 at 09:52 ----------

You said he would have to pay costs if he loses,I will tell you it won't be out of his own pocket.

As I said in another thread the only defo winner is his lawyer.

And legal aid is available for civil actions is it? (Hint: no).

Because extra judicial killings will really prove that we have the moral high ground. :loopy:

---------- Post added 11-12-2015 at 09:52 ----------

And legal aid is available for civil actions is it? (Hint: no).

So you're saying he will pay it.

Maybe Dobby can tell us how he has such insight into the working of the civil justice system ? There will be a few lawyers waiting to hear and act on his learned knowledge

He might of course have not a clue what he's on about ....... and is just spouting rubbish

My knowledge is not good,my opinion says if he loses he will not pay court costs,do you think otherwise or are you talking out of your rear end?

If he does lose and pays costs himself I will hold my hand up and admit I was wrong but sO Don,t think I will :/ ave to.

Edited by ukdobby