Shaker Aamer £1m Compo

The reality is ,The Lawyers will make a killing....This Saudi National will choose not to live in a Muslim country were he can freely practice his faith and "charitable works":suspect:......in time it will become clear that his activities in Afghanistan were not so innocent.

What amazes me is how many on here turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to the truth about this useless piece of garbage.

---------- Post added 20-12-2015 at 13:07 ----------

So you'll take the Americans WORD that they didn't torture him, but not his WORD that he's not a terrorist? Interesting seeing as the Americans have been proved multiple times to be lying about the using of torture in Guantanamo Bay.

So why did he leave his family to exist on the benefits we provide, he then travelled on a false passport?

Can you or any of the others on here tell us where he got his passport from?

Why did he go to such a place as Afghanistan, was he sounding their benefit system out?

Can you tell us what charity he was working for?

So are you saying that the so called MI5 guy said "I'm from MI5 and I'm going to watch them torture you"?

Sure are some gullible people on here.

---------- Post added 20-12-2015 at 13:08 ----------

He was only going to sue the UK government for them being complicit in his torture.

Proof please

What amazes me is how many on here turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to the truth about this useless piece of garbage.

The "truth"

What is it that you know and it seems others far better placed don't ??

I would change the word to "evidence" - but given they hadn't got any or anything they thought might stand any analysis - I can't wait to hear yours

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed quote tags

The "truth"

What is it that you know and it seems others far better placed don't ??

I would change the word to "evidence" - but given they hadn't got any or anything they thought might stand any analysis - I can't wait to hear yours

False passport, imaganary job with a charity that doesn't appear in any listings.

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed quote tags

False passport, imaganary job with a charity that doesn't appear in any listings.

It's criminal offence isn't it being in possession of a false passport - why did the Americans not charge him with ANY criminal offence ?

The truth now - go on show us the light oh great all knowing one :)

I have the number for the American Embassy to hand and will call them with this revelatory information so they can commence extradition immediately !

I am not sure that being in an imaginary organisation warrants locking someone up for 14 years - unless of course they are mentally ill.

Maybe you think it does.

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed quote tags

It's criminal offence isn't it being in possession of a false passport - why did the Americans not charge him with ANY criminal offence ?

I have the number for the American Embassy to hand and will call them with this revelatory information so they can commence extradition immediately !

I am not sure that being in an imaginary organisation warrants locking someone up for 14 years - unless of course they are mentally ill.

Maybe you think it does.

Ring the US embassy for all I care, he wasn't travelling on a British or wherever he came from Passport (I believe it was Belgium).

A) he is nothing to do with the UK.

B) The scumbag left his family for us to support whilst he went into a terrorist/war zone.

Maybe you can tell us why he was there.

Why did he leave his familiars for us to support.

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed quote tags

A) he is nothing to do with the UK.

You keep going on about this, but he is connected to the UK.

1. Its the UK government he is claiming were complicit in illegal actions against him namely torture. His nationality is irrelevant in this respect.

2. He has a British wife and family.

3. He is a British rsident with indefinite leave to remain and is in the process of seeking UK citizenship.

As for only suing the UK for complicity, then thats what his lawyers have said is the principle allegation aainst the UK. You dont seem familiar with the legal case.

If you keep up with the news he appears to be bringing no formal proceedings but is negotiating a settlement with the UK government. Their lawyers seem to be taking him seriously, perhaps you ought to ring them up and give them the benefit of your analysis.

Btw Alan I hope you now understand why you were wrong again on the refugee thread.

Edited by 999tigger

. Their lawyers seem to be taking him seriously, perhaps you ought to ring them up and give them the benefit of your analysis.

Hmm two or more shakers.

Maybe you think it does.

Who looked after and paid for the upkeep of his family whilst he went on holiday to Afghanistan

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed quote tags