More accidents?

Just seen a bus rip of a cars rear bumper, they were only going slow, in a 20mph area. I guess all he could see was a mass of red from all those fog lights, and the cars 4 bright front lights. Take care out there.

Combination of fog and drivers not being fully trained on the new routes. Its been a nightmare today

Don't forget the recent change of clocks... that always appears to make people have issues for a week or so as well....

Yep there's been a few things come together to create chaos.

Clocks changed and suddenly everyone finds themselves driving in the dark

Fog and crap weather add to the problems.

Half term just finished, the first couple of days back after school break are always manic - it's like the parents left their brains at home?!?!

You call that fog?

Last week I was driving some 30 miles in pitch darkness on roads just like this stretch in proper fog, with sub-25 meter visibility.

Didn't drive a hair past 10 to 15 (tops) mph in case I ended up with a deer or a boar on the bonnet (braked hard and missed a stoat by inches moments earlier). It was like driving inside a ping pong ball, I even missed a couple of deers right by the side of the road which my Mrs clocked 'blink-and-you'll-miss-it' in passing.

Still too fast, I ended up going straight over/across the roundabout! :blush:

Last few night's drives round here were cruises on Broadway by comparison! :D

Edited by L00b

You call that fog?

Last week I was driving some 30 miles in pitch darkness on roads just like this stretch in proper fog, with sub-25 meter visibility.

Didn't drive a hair past 10 to 15 (tops) mph in case I ended up with a deer or a boar on the bonnet (braked and missed a stoat by inches moments earlier). Still too fast, I ended up going straight over/across the roundabout! :blush:

It was like driving inside a ping pong ball, I even missed a couple of deers right by the side of the road which my Mrs clocked 'blink-and-you'll-miss-it' in passing.

Last few night's drives round here were cruises on Broadway by comparison! :D

That looks OK..plenty of trees to stop you falling off the edge of the road :)