Best tandoori in sheffield

adshead65

I went to Virajj for an indian on Saturday night and it was one of the best indian meals I've ever had. I believe they do takeaway too but suspect they won't deliver.

Tried the Viraaj tonight after the recommendations here and it was perfectly good, but not a stand out takeaway.

I might use it again, but meanwhile I'm still looking for something better.

Tried the Viraaj tonight after the recommendations here and it was perfectly good, but not a stand out takeaway.

I might use it again, but meanwhile I'm still looking for something better.

Ahh, that's a shame! I can't imagine the quality would change much regardless of whether you ate in or take away - its all cooked the same! If you do find somewhere that meets your standards, do share :)

Anyone ordered from Sultan on Chesterfield Rd? Fancy an indian, but don't fancy collecting one in this weather!

Sorry I haven't. But that is because I use the Kolkata just across the road. Must order once a week, portions are good sized, tastes fantastic and no reason to look elsewhere. Ate at the Viraaj and Kashmiri Aroma and to be honest Kolkata takeaways are better tasting than both in my opinion.