Is it safe to holiday in Muslim countries now?

Sure. It's the refugee's what done it.:huh:

---------- Post added 22-03-2016 at 19:25 ----------

You have no idea how to assess risk. Daily occurrence where, in which tourist resort?

You think it was protestant Walloons that went abu kaboom today?

You have no idea how to assess risk. Daily occurrence where, in which tourist resort?
I'm sure the tourists killed this year and last in Egypt, Tunisia and Turkey had no idea how to assess risk either :|

I for one am positively and blissfully basking in my ignorance. Florida this year :thumbsup:

Sure. It's the refugee's what done it.:huh:

---------- Post added 22-03-2016 at 19:25 ----------

You have no idea how to assess risk. Daily occurrence where? In which tourist resort?

Don't tell me what I can and cannot do! Stop acting the argumentative goat and pay attention to the news. Almost every day there is news of a terrorist attack in one of the Muslim countries. Who specified that you have to holiday in a 'tourist resort'?

As the person who started this post I find the various answers fascinating. However, if we look purely at proven facts the chance of coming into some sort of danger in one of the predominantly Muslim countries is higher, sad as that may be. If you are religious or not, if you are white British you will be basically disliked, especially in the Arabic world who will assume, rightly or wrongly, that you are Christian. The answer to all this, stick to Scarborough!!