Is it safe to holiday in Muslim countries now?

And today that has been declared to be not terrorism related.

I thought we could rely on you to totally miss the point. :clap::clap::clap:

The problem is that just months after a bomb brought down a plane flying from Egypt a man was able to smuggle a fake bomb onto a plane.

Anyone who has flown through airports in the region will have seen the folk who are wearing the "correct" robes simply walk straight through controls often without even having to undergo a passport check. Until there is a proper security system in place that cannot be by-passed with a small bribe security is non existant.

Just read through the 25 pages. I need to go to work tomorrow. Is it safe for me to leave the house?

Very safe. You are safer in Western Europe than at any point in recent history.

If you live in a Muslim country you would be massively more likely to be involved in a terrorist incident, but still more likely to be involved in a fatal car accident.

Enjoy your adventure.

Good luck with that.

Angel1.

I dont see the problem, I will be HUNDREDS of miles away from the border.

I was there when Ankara was bombed, didnt hear a thing about it till it was on the news that night..

Edited by Ghostrider

I dont see the problem, I will be HUNDREDS of miles away from the border.

I was there when Ankara was bombed, didnt hear a thing about it till it was on the news that night..

None of those killed heard a thing either.