Is it safe to holiday in Muslim countries now?

So you'd rather take a very narrow time frame of events and base your opinion on that, rather than the larger set of data.

Up to you I suppose.

The whole of North Africa is unsafe.

---------- Post added 08-11-2015 at 13:54 ----------

If you avoid the greater risk you wouldn't step out of the house hence you wouldn't get eaten by a shark or die from sunstroke or terrorism.

You can easily avoid a road accident but not if you're on a plane or stood at a bus queue when some Muslim sets of a suicide bomb.

We go to Turkey twice a year sometime we have been three time in the year never had a problem..love the place and the people we have booked for next year not put me off one bit cant wait till next year.

We went to Ukraine a few years back and it was fine, but I certainly wouldn't go now. Turkey too is on a slippery slope and terror attacks on the increase.

More than 280 people have been blown up in Ankara in the last month by terrorists. Over 100 killed. Sadly Turkey is next door to a war zone and the troubles are spilling over.

That's the problem with being involved in a bomb incident. It's only when you are that it bothers you, and no dead folk are going to post to tell you about it.

Edited by exxon

Sounds great, holiday in Stone Age part of the world where a lot of the locals are doing their best to get out and head to Europe. Where did I put that brochure for the package tour to Syria?

Remarks like this betray your ignorance in two ways - you know nothing about life in the Stone Age and even less about Syria.

He can say what he likes, but to describe Syria as stone age is very ignorant.

At the moment, but it's heading there fast apart from the guns and bombs. I'd say they are somewhere around the Middle Ages at the moment.

Edited by exxon