Best/Worst KFC in Sheffield

rjh666

Worst= city road-manor

Service is too slow, and they're always short-stocked on supplies :rant:

Best= IMO Hillsborough opposite owlerton stadium, super sweet service (even in the drive-thru) And always had the grub i ordered in stock, to date anyway.

Worst= city road-manor

Best= IMO Hillsborough opposite owlerton stadium, super sweet service (even in the drive-thru) And always had the grub i ordered in stock, to date anyway.

so you know mr potato head who works there:gag:

Worst= city road-manor

Agreed, and the shop always feels dirty to me too. You could say the same about the one in town.

The one at Drakehouse used to be good but I've not been there for a while.

I hear there's a new KFC opening near B&Q on Queen's Road...

I've found my weekly "Fast Food Friday" lunch trip to the Drakehouse one varies greatly. Some times it's a nice experience, on other trips it's filthy, short on condiments and has long queues/no staff. I've been known to storm out telling any other customers who are entering that they'll be in for a long wait and not to bother. They also tried to charge me 10p for ketchup one time (it's always free next to the napkins but there was none there), then acted all surprised when I said to forget the whole order and give me a refund as I wasn't paying 10p for ketchup. I got my ketchup free.

On the whole, I'd give it 6/10 based on a large number of visits.

Archived