Best/Worst KFC in Sheffield

rjh666

I hate to admit it but I do like my KFC, but as slimsid says the actual outlets vary greatly. Never had any problem with the big one in town, the one in Hillsborough has not been bad either.

Saying that I haven't been for a KFC in months.

Best= IMO Hillsborough opposite owlerton stadium, super sweet service (even in the drive-thru) And always had the grub i ordered in stock, to date anyway.

Funny how different peoples visits to KFC differ.

The last2 times Ive been to Hillsborough drive thru it has been appalling!!

1st time we ordered 2 large zinger burger meals no lettuce, 2 pots of beans and 2 corn cobs......

......however we got 2 zinger burgers with lettuce, fries that can only be described as scraps out of fryer, and they were small not large, 2 pots of gravy and they forgot the corn cobs!

Is there a good one? It's all overpriced cack. (I do try it every 6 months or so if I'm p****d then vow never to have any ever again) :gag:

[EDIT] someone's left me logged onto their computer! I don't even like KFC!

**from the PROPER BoroughGal**

foods a bit crap from anywhere but service wise Meadowhall is the worst, very rude and they have always run out off something. The best is Manor top, only ever been once and they were really nice, maybe I just caught them on a good day.

Archived