Best/Worst KFC in Sheffield

rjh666

As if they are, they dont even no what ketchup is, they all need 2 b sent back 2 where they came from, they never smile and they always shout, and yesterday they only gave me two pieces of chicken instead of three :loopy:

No one makes you go there, you could always cook something yourself... thats a very narrow minded view that you have and to be honest If i had that point of view myself, I would be thoroughly ashamed.

• 11 months later...
MIddlewood Road by far the worse KFC dont even go there the staff never smile and some look like they have never seen a Bath very un appealling , think the health visitor should call round

Just had the pleasure of entering this shop and was instantly subjected to some old troll behind the counter shouting orders at her staff who all were running around at every barked order she gave out.

She looked like she'd not washed in a year and her hair was all over the place. (I thought they had to put hair in nets when cooking food?.)

Then two women came in with a screaming kid who yelled the place down and was crying at the top of her lungs, then what made this whole thing amusing was the old washer women who had been gobbing her orders at the staff in the back came to the shop front and asked who was making all the noise in her shop? I nearly piped up "well it's a contest between the two of you but I think you had the edge!!"

All the staff were arguing and telling each other how to do their job, one guy even told a girl how to put notes in the till?

Last time I go to that place, unless I get the job to pull it down:D

The Meadowhall branch is indeed very slow, but the queues wouldn't be half as long if people would queue in front of each operating till instead of just making one huge queue into the Oasis!

My personal worst? the Woodseats branch- rotten service, items regularly missing from orders, and a rancid atmosphere thanks to staff staring at people eating!

my personal view is ecclesall rd, since the new manager took over a few omnths back the place looks a lot cleaner and the food and service is a lot better than last year

I've heard really bad things about that manager, like he goes onto internet forums to try and generate good feedback about how he's running his outlet...... ;)

Archived