Best/Worst KFC in Sheffield

rjh666

The one on Eccy Road used to be horrendous. They could barely speak English and always got your order wrong. They were well slow too.

The one on City Road is rubbish too. And the one at Castle Markets.

The new one on Queens Road isnt quite as bad. They did take AGES! with my order (2pm on a Friday afternoon - we were the only people in there) and they over charged my mate. But the food tasted good. Chips were hot and drink was cold. Tis usually the other way round!

Theyre all rubbish to be honest! Dunno why I ever go anymore

The drive thru at the centretainment is awful! I couldn't understand what the lady operating the drive thru was saying as her accent was very strong. As was half expected my order was wrong. This has happened at least three times, so we don't use that one anymore.

Best is City Rd by far.

The worst had def got to be the one on woodseats. The food is like its been cooking for weeks and its dirty, the staff, which are really young are about as useful as a chocolate fireguard, and seem to do as they please as there never seems to be any managment in the place.

Best one for me has got to be the one on city road, never had a bad one from there.

The drive thru at the centretainment is awful! I couldn't understand what the lady operating the drive thru was saying as her accent was very strong. As was half expected my order was wrong. This has happened at least three times, so we don't use that one anymore.

Best is City Rd by far.

Had the same problem with drive through, getting orders wrong, or short!

The worst had def got to be the one on woodseats. The food is like its been cooking for weeks and its dirty, the staff, which are really young are about as useful as a chocolate fireguard, and seem to do as they please as there never seems to be any managment in the place.

Whenever I drive pas the Woodseats one, people are queuing out of the door. I always thought that this was because it was really good, but perhaps its because the staff are useless and can't keep the queue down?

Archived