Best/Worst KFC in Sheffield

rjh666

foods a bit crap from anywhere but service wise Meadowhall is the worst, very rude and they have always run out off something. The best is Manor top, only ever been once and they were really nice, maybe I just caught them on a good day.

I agree City Road, ManorTop is brill, always had a good meal whether eating in or drivethru and always got the correct order.

Hillsborough is also good even at busy times, seem efficient and cheerful.

Whenever I drive pas the Woodseats one, people are queuing out of the door. I always thought that this was because it was really good, but perhaps its because the staff are useless and can't keep the queue down?

I have to admit, I've only gone to KFC about 5 times in the last 3 years. Wooseats was TERRIBLE. Cold, took ages, wrong order.

I complained to the number on the website and got vouchers to the value of my meal. It seems like a good deal, until you realise that the first meal was nearly all thrown away due to it being cold and therefore "claggy". So, you end up having to go back for a meal which, I personally, didn't want.

(It's my missus who suggests theplace!!)

Archived