Veritas Security Alarm issue

I wonder if I could have any ones expert opinion

After just decorating one of the sensors need screwing back into the wall . I remove the front panel of the sensor and as expected the alarm went off which I quickly reset.

I screwed the sensor back to the wall and placing the sensor front cover back and I now have a red flashing tamper light . The previous owners of the house have left us a reset code but each time I use it and press reset I get a single tone sound and the red light just keeps on flashing

There are no zones in read and I cannot reset or set the alarm

We getting close to Christmas and do not have the cash to call any one out has any one got any ideas ?

Thanks

Edited by AshB

Thank you for your reply Carltoncdx, tried just pressing the reset i get the same single tone as before . This is making me think that the reset code is not the right one .

I have removed the sensor cover and the spring is still in place and working. I have also had a look inside the box where the main pcb is as some one mentioned that it could be down to a blown fuse however no luck there.