Flu jab and viral illness

Wow, as generalisations go, that's a doozy.

I'm guessing that it's part of his coping mechanism, it can be difficult to see the world through the eyes of someone who is on the autistic spectrum so I cannot get antagonised by his approach.

Here's the problem you people have got- you're obsessed with attributing to me things I've never claimed.

For someone who is supposedly high functioning and with exceptional logical abilities, you seem mighty keen to attribute psychological conditions to others without any knowledge at all of their condition or motivations.

For someone who is supposedly high functioning and with exceptional logical abilities,

Not supposedly- I'm officially diagnosed as high-functioning autistic, and, have since had my IQ rigorously tested (took more than 3 hours) and the results show that aspects of my IQ specifically related to pure logical ability and innovative problem solving are off the scale.

---------- Post added 17-11-2015 at 17:13 ----------

For someone who is supposedly high functioning and with exceptional logical abilities, you seem mighty keen to attribute psychological conditions to others without any knowledge at all of their condition or motivations.

as my quote indicates-

Originally Posted by onewheeldave View Post

Here's the problem you people have got- you're obsessed with attributing to me things I've never claimed.

I don't need to, and didn't, "attribute psychological conditions to others without any knowledge at all of their condition or motivations"- I simply observed (yet again....) someone attributing to me a claim I'd not made.

When I pointed out I'd claimed no such thing, instead of the decent reply which would have, at least, acknowledged that fact, I got the usual fob-offs, in this case an accusation of "attributing psychological conditions to others".

(although, in fairness, on reflection, using the word "obsessed" was a mistake on my part, as it leaves me open to being interpreted as using that word in it's clinical sense, rather than the everyday usage of that term)

Edited by onewheeldave

(although, in fairness, on reflection, using the word "obsessed" was a mistake on my part, as it leaves me open to being interpreted as using that word in it's clinical sense, rather than the everyday usage of that term)

I'm glad you recognise that. Also, notice that I said that you seemed keen to attribute conditions - a much less strong statement than your own.

---------- Post added 17-11-2015 at 17:34 ----------

Not supposedly- I'm officially diagnosed as high-functioning autistic, and, have since had my IQ rigorously tested (took more than 3 hours) and the results show that aspects of my IQ specifically related to pure logical ability and innovative problem solving are off the scale.

Well, we've just got your word for that, so supposedly.

We received a letter from school regarding nasal flu vaccinations for our children and realised that they contain porcine gelatine.

I rung up the school and asked for an alternative jab vaccination and was told they can't do this so I ask if I could pay and the reply was that I would have to get this done somewhere else.

does anyone know of any place that does porcine gelatine free vaccinations for children?

We received a letter from school regarding nasal flu vaccinations for our children and realised that they contain porcine gelatine.

I rung up the school and asked for an alternative jab vaccination and was told they can't do this so I ask if I could pay and the reply was that I would have to get this done somewhere else.

does anyone know of any place that does porcine gelatine free vaccinations for children?

You'd be surprised how many pig products are used in medicine.

Edited by JFKvsNixon

Well, we've just got your word for that, so supposedly.

I'm happy to meet up with you and show you both reports (autism high-functioning diagnosis and IQ results) if you want the proof. Due to my autism and other issues, travel is difficult, so it'll have to be either local to me, or, in the city center.

In return, I'd want you to agree to post on this thread that you'd seen the reports and that my claims are indeed true.

---------- Post added 17-11-2015 at 18:13 ----------

They're giving flu vaccines to schoolchildren? I had no idea- do you know if this is just a one-off, or, is this standard in all schools?

I'm glad you recognise that.

Yes, in hindsight, I did recognise that.

Did you (prior to me mentioning it)? And, if so, knowing I'm autistic, and, knowing that the word 'obsessed' had 2 possible meanings in that context, did it not occur to you to bring up the possibility that we were on different meanings, before writing your post which seemed to be assuming the one meaning?

Are you here to 'win' an argument, or, the find the truth?

If you're after the truth, in future, if you see potential double meanings, it would be wise to point them out, rather than exploit them.

Edited by onewheeldave

I have listened to many interviews with Dr.John Breeding on the Alex Jones Show from around 2005. Just google it.

He mentioned that by around 2015 'they' meaning Big Pharma want to increase the percentage of kids on anti-depressants and other medications in the U.S from current 2005 levels of 10 percent to around 15 percent.

I think 'they' have achieved their goals.

All his interviews are a great listen for those with an open mind....

Which we know of course is only a select few.

In the UK doctors are paid extra to vaccinate I believe.

Financial motivation should have nout to do with performing medical procedures!

doctors get BIG BONUSES if their practice conforms to a certain vaccination rate.