Flu jab and viral illness

So you've moved from paid staff being forced (when they aren't), to volunteers being forced.

I said forced/pressured, and, from the quotes I've posted, it's clear that paid staff are under pressure to accept immunizations. The question of whether they are forced, is still open.

A volunteer is a volunteer, it's a choice.

I think it's wrong to force volunteers to leave if they turn down immunizations (that are not necessary for their role).

Given the financial state of the NHS (close to breakdown), I'm surprised they feel it's acceptable to lose volunteers over it.

I said forced/pressured, and, from the quotes I've posted, it's clear that paid staff are under pressure to accept immunizations. The question of whether they are forced, is still open.

I think it's wrong to force volunteers to leave if they turn down immunizations (that are not necessary for their role).

Given the financial state of the NHS (close to breakdown), I'm surprised they feel it's acceptable to lose volunteers over it.

There's a disclaimer the paid staff can sign, which means their manager can ensure they aren't put in a potentially harmful situation if they decline the vaccinations. That also includes staff who are unable to have vaccinations for medical reasons.

How is that being forced?

Also, what's the point of a volunteer who is unable to undertake the duties they've chosen to volunteer for?

There's a disclaimer the paid staff can sign, which means their manager can ensure they aren't put in a potentially harmful situation if they decline the vaccinations. That also includes staff who are unable to have vaccinations for medical reasons.

How is that being forced?

Once again, pressured, not forced.

As the document explains, the only staff who need the immunizations are those doing exposure prone procedures (E.P.P)

Paid staff not doing EPPs do not require the immunizations, yet will feel pressured to have them due to the current demonization of those who can in any way be considered to have anti-vaccination (or, anything other than absolutely pro-vaccination) views.

That aside, we all know that a portion of managers will not look kindly on anyone whose views they disagree with.

Also, what's the point of a volunteer who is unable to undertake the duties they've chosen to volunteer for?

As for volunteers, those not doing EPPs will simply be dismissed, even though their role does not require the vaccination they are refusing.

Once again, pressured, not forced.

As the document explains, the only staff who need the immunizations are those doing exposure prone procedures (E.P.P)

Paid staff not doing EPPs do not require the immunizations, yet will feel pressured to have them due to the current demonization of those who can in any way be considered to have anti-vaccination (or, anything other than absolutely pro-vaccination) views.

That aside, we all know that a portion of managers will not look kindly on anyone whose views they disagree with.

As for volunteers, those not doing EPPs will simply be dismissed, even though their role does not require the vaccination they are refusing.

Conjecture, you've no evidence of that being the attitude to staff who decline vaccinations.

At least you've moved away from the 'forced' narrative.

they are mocked by being called a conspiracy theorist.

You can't find this surprising when you've basically never read about a conspiracy theory or seen a video on youtube which you didn't immediately believe.

You believe in a flat earth, chem trails, vaccination trick, you probably believe that big pharma has secretly got a cure for cancer, but there's no profit in it, who knows what else, illuminati, lizard men, greys, weather control, mind control devices?

---------- Post added 11-11-2017 at 09:09 ----------

So up to 200 Government workers seriously harmed from taking various vaccines as a condition of employment and you call it a conspiracy theory?

Shameful in all honesty.

Did "government workers" morph into NHS employees somewhere along the line?

Mac33,

I have a friend who gets the homoeopathic flu "vaccination" every winter.

Would you not recommend that ?

Note: I've put vaccination in inverted commas because the remedy is in the form of a pill- that is taken sublingually.

I thought it would have been easier to use a glass of water?