Flu jab and viral illness

Let me stop you there.

Study data isn't restricted, kind of the point is that it's easy to access.

??

Access to research papers and study data is highly restricted. Much of it is behind paywalls.

Now I'm a post-grad student it's stunning how much research I have access to, that, as a non-student, I didn't.

So "few others" has just become "all of academia, students and staff worldwide"?

No, I was just pointing out that many people don't have access to published studies. The information is not freely available to the public.

That's a separate issue from the data Dr Gotzsche is talking about (anonymised raw patient data that the drugs companies often refuse to make available to researchers).

??

Access to research papers and study data is highly restricted. Much of it is behind paywalls.

Now I'm a post-grad student it's stunning how much research I have access to, that, as a non-student, I didn't.

Study data is generally available on clinicaltrials.gov or EudraCT for completed studies. It's normally a requirement for publication of clinical trials according to ICMJE guidelines.

---------- Post added 04-12-2017 at 23:27 ----------

A statement of facts from the Who on the safety reporting of HPV can be found here: http://www.who.int/vaccine_safety/committee/topics/hpv/June_2017/en/

From the World Health Organisation -

The risk of anaphylaxis has been characterized as approximately 1.7 cases per million doses, and syncope was established as a common anxiety or stress-related reaction to the injection. No other adverse reactions have been identified and GACVS considers HPV vaccines to be extremely safe.

So all the testimonials of girls from all around the world of feeling sick after receiving their HPV shot,not to mention their obvious physical symptoms of harm,it counts for nothing?

Not like it's just a few hundred testimonials either,try tens of thousands and that's just the start of it.