Flu jab and viral illness

I'm happy to meet up with you and show you both reports (autism high-functioning diagnosis and IQ results) if you want the proof. Due to my autism and other issues, travel is difficult, so it'll have to be either local to me, or, in the city center.

In return, I'd want you to agree to post on this thread that you'd seen the reports and that my claims are indeed true.

---------- Post added 17-11-2015 at 18:13 ----------

They're giving flu vaccines to schoolchildren? I had no idea- do you know if this is just a one-off, or, is this standard in all schools?

Children in school years 1 and 2 (aged 5 to 7 ) get the vaccination and the letter was sent out by Sheffield school nursing and child health services.

The vaccine is called Fluenz Tetra and is a nasal vaccine.

Doctors are paid nearly 8 quid to vaccinate patients.

According to this article anyway.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1201270/GPs-demand-pay-swine-flu-jabs.html

Doctors get £7.73 per vaccination for the seasonal flu jab.

---------- Post added 17-11-2015 at 18:54 ----------

Do we have a medical inquisition going on?

Certainly appears that way.

Even if people won't be getting burned at the stake,they'll still die in droves due to state mandated ''nutrition'' and vaccines. It bears remembering that the inquisition lasted for centuries,but to this might not need to if only because it's more efficacious.

Edited by MAC33

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1201270/GPs-demand-pay-swine-flu-jabs.html

Even if people won't be getting burned at the stake,they'll still die in droves due to state mandated ''nutrition'' and vaccines. It bears remembering that the inquisition lasted for centuries,but to this might not need to if only because it's more efficacious.

The money doesn't go into the GP's pocket! It goes into the practice to cover the extra work that the vaccinations entail.

(presumably, one of you will now be getting ready to accuse me of playing the 'disability/autism card'. In which case I'll pre-empt it (some of you NTs are soooooo predictable) and point out that I'm attempting to aid in diminishing the rather obvious communication block between us, by explaining a little about how autism effects communication, and how said effects can be mitigated)

You are playing the disability card. In case you forget, I'm on the spectrum too so you can try that card for as long as you like.

Now are you going to show where this study points to dishonesty?

---------- Post added 17-11-2015 at 19:18 ----------

I'm guessing that it's part of his coping mechanism, it can be difficult to see the world through the eyes of someone who is on the autistic spectrum so I cannot get antagonised by his approach.

I don't appear to have any problems though. :-)

---------- Post added 17-11-2015 at 19:21 ----------

We received a letter from school regarding nasal flu vaccinations for our children and realised that they contain porcine gelatine.

I rung up the school and asked for an alternative jab vaccination and was told they can't do this so I ask if I could pay and the reply was that I would have to get this done somewhere else.

does anyone know of any place that does porcine gelatine free vaccinations for children?

I thought that it had been ruled that purified porcine gelatine like this was halal when used within a vaccine?

If not then you are back to the regular injection I guess. Not sure what you would do if you were also allergic to eggs :(

---------- Post added 17-11-2015 at 19:24 ----------

So lets see, they can get maybe, allowing for missed appointments, prechecks, etc 6 patients through in an hour.

So that's going to be £42. Less the cost of staff wages, including all NI etc, say that's £20. plus heat and light, insurance, building overheads, cost of the actual vaccine, sharps, disposal of sharps etc... all within £20.

I bet they only just break even on it.

Yeah,right it doesn't!

So who pays the GP practice for the extra work and consumables?

---------- Post added 17-11-2015 at 19:52 ----------

I don't appear to have any problems though. :-)

The thing is with ASD is that very often people with it lack the self-awareness to understand that they do have problems, and that their actions maybe a subconscious way of coping with the challenging situations that arise due to the disorder.

Please don't think I'm passing judgement on you, there was no subtext to what I was saying.

Many people are lucky to earn that in an hour.

The Gov rebate is set so high.....to encourage the doc's to vaccinate.

Then you have to ask yourself.....why are they so damn insistent on getting us vaccinated?

A medical inquisition.....yes!

One has to also ask if the doctors are getting any additional goodies from big pharma

You would have to be pretty blinkered to think not!

Edited by MAC33

Many people are lucky to earn that in an hour.

The Gov rebate is set so high.....to encourage the doc's to vaccinate.

Then you have to ask yourself.....why are they so damn insistent on getting us vaccinated?

A medical inquisition.....yes!

They wouldn't be if they had to pay the expenses and consumables out of that wage. For example, you do know that the GP doesn't in fact give the inoculation, the practice nurse will administer it.

well lots of people getting flu and ending up in hospital will cost a lot more.

And lives, and not just the people who catch the flu, but also people who cannot access critical care because the beds are clogged up with people critically ill with flu.

But hey, what does that matter.