Starter motors on older cars in the future

No. I want you to stop throwing abuse at people who are trying to help you by answering your questions.

Not a difficult request. Any chance you could do it? Then we can get back on topic.

Throwing abuse!....For god's sake!

I quoted my first post and asked where the question I was asking was. ((Hint) there isn't one). It's simply a discussion.

But now you persist in following a line of argument that you personally have with me, to the point of harassment. Now just let it go, and get back on topic!

Post #33 Pete. That's what you've not apologised for - I can go back for years showing you if you wish. I didn't mean the post I replied to - I mean your general attitude. I'm asking you nicely. Please stop belittling people and accusing them of things they are not just because you don't like the answers they give you.

Post #33 Pete. That's what you've not apologised for - I can go back for years showing you if you wish. I didn't mean the post I replied to - I mean your general attitude. I'm asking you nicely. Please stop belittling people and accusing them of things they are not just because you don't like the answers they give you.

I'm not apologising for post No 33. It was meant light heartedly (as I explained to you), and if you can't see that, that's exactly your problem.

Any further comments about me personally and I'll have no alternative but to report you for harassment...Ok?