More Brits claiming Benefit abroad than Immigrants here

No,there's no such thing as his/her job.........just a job.Business chooses who they want in that job.If they think an immigrant is better than a Brit,or the Brit is not interested for the money/conditions/loss of benefits,immigrant probably will get it.There's nothing stopping a Brit from 'taking' the job now,if the employer deems them suitable.

Which is better, 2 subsidised citizens (1 of whom isn't even this country's responsibility) or 0 subsidised citizens (1 Brit off the dole and 1 immigrant remaining in their own country)?

I'm a net contributor, so the bank account you hacked to find out my earnings clearly didn't belong to me.

Someone who pays double your tax, highee council tax band.

they are subsidising you because they pay more over the threshhold between negative and positive.

The article doesn't say how long the Brits claiming benefits in other EU countries have lived there . The four year suggestion before people can claim benefit in another EU country by David Cameron seems a fair and sensible proposal .

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/11992918/David-Camerons-four-year-migrant-benefit-proposal-could-encourage-Britons-to-quit-work.html

Mr Farage also said there was “no evidence” locking EU migrants out of benefits for four years “would actually reduce the number of people coming to Britain”.

---------- Post added 13-11-2015 at 13:18 ----------

Which is better, 2 subsidised citizens (1 of whom isn't even this country's responsibility) or 0 subsidised citizens (1 Brit off the dole and 1 immigrant remaining in their own country)?

I know which is better,but there are 3 parties involved in your question,all of which may think different to you.

Edited by chalga

Someone who pays double your tax, highee council tax band.

they are subsidising you because they pay more over the threshhold between negative and positive.

That's nonsensical. Anyone who is a net contributor is not being subsidised, they are doing the subsidising. Some will be doing more subsidising than others.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/11992918/David-Camerons-four-year-migrant-benefit-proposal-could-encourage-Britons-to-quit-work.html

Mr Farage also said there was “no evidence” locking EU migrants out of benefits for four years “would actually reduce the number of people coming to Britain”.

Surely it would mean fewer EU citizens travelling to other EU countries if they couldn't support themselves if they failed to find work . The four year proposal seems fair to me because the individual will have paid taxes in the country they reside before claiming benefits . I thought the idea was to reduce the number of benefit scroungers coming to Britain not good hard workers .

---------- Post added 13-11-2015 at 13:32 ----------

Immigrants are de-valuing the price of labour. No brit will work in a hand car wash for £3.50 per hour.

Also British people who work in the UK black economy are de-valuing the price of labour .

Funny enough on the Apprentice TV program the other night, one team was charging £10 and hour for the labour of three people which worked out as £3.33 per hour each .