Jeremy Clarkson sued

I have noticed that the guy Jeremy Clarkson abused is now suing Clarkson.

He didnt want to before now but suddenly sees pound signs no doubt.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-34809758

Had he have done it after Clarkson had got sacked I wouldnt mind but now. It annoys me when people do this sort of thing not for justice but the money.

I have noticed that the guy Jeremy Clarkson abused is now suing Clarkson.

He didnt want to before now but suddenly sees pound signs no doubt.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-34809758

Had he have done it after Clarkson had got sacked I wouldnt mind but now. It annoys me when people do this sort of thing not for justice but the money.

Well I cna see your point but we dont know how hes fared after, perhaps his career has nosedived and hes suffered a lot of abuse and stress. Compensation is justice for some, if he gets a settlement then that could make a real difference. Clarkson will be getting £10m a year at least, so its not as though he cant afford it for what was an unprovoked tantrum.

If you were in his position, suffered what he has and stood to gain £100k would you not claim? He has had some time to reflect now.

Edited by 999tigger

Of course. I note he is now quoted as being an ex producer at Top Gear. I assume he is no longer working for the program and looking for a way to make some money. He did say at the time he did not want to press charges.

The whole racial aspect is ridiculous. The guy is White Irish so he is the same race as Clarkson, being White British.

Of course. I note he is now quoted as being an ex producer at Top Gear. I assume he is no longer working for the program and looking for a way to make some money. He did say at the time he did not want to press charges.

The whole racial aspect is ridiculous. The guy is White Irish so he is the same race as Clarkson, being White British.

Yes i wondered about the racist thing and thought?

Not pressing criminal charges does not mean not suing for compensation.

Yes i wondered about the racist thing and thought?

Not pressing criminal charges does not mean not suing for compensation.

No, but it seems a coincidence that while he was still working for Top Gear he didn't want it to go further but now he is not, he is suddenly feeling oppressed.

---------- Post added 13-11-2015 at 13:56 ----------

He's probably been contacted by MrCompensator on Abbeydale Road. :P

I'm shocked Max Clifford hasn't been in contact, oh hang on I think he is a little busy at the moment.