Jeremy Clarkson sued

I have noticed that the guy Jeremy Clarkson abused is now suing Clarkson.

He didnt want to before now but suddenly sees pound signs no doubt.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-34809758

Had he have done it after Clarkson had got sacked I wouldnt mind but now. It annoys me when people do this sort of thing not for justice but the money.

I agree it's all about the money not justice . I think a member of the public reported the incident to the police who decided not to charge Clarkson with any offence . The whole business is a bit of joke because Clarkson has still worked for the BBC on other programs since the incident . He should either have been officially sacked from the BBC and banned from all BBC programs or been allowed to continue making the Top Gear programs which were very profitable for the BBC.

I think the guy who is complaining is a bit of wimp for putting up with Clarkson's nonsense in the first place by being at his beck and call at all hours .

I think the guy who is complaining is a bit of wimp for putting up with Clarkson's nonsense in the first place by being at his beck and call at all hours .

that's the trouble with people in the celebrity/rich/powerfull environment they think they are above everyone else and should be obeyed/pampered to their every whim :roll:.

I agree it's all about the money not justice . I think a member of the public reported the incident to the police who decided not to charge Clarkson with any offence . The whole business is a bit of joke because Clarkson has still worked for the BBC on other programs since the incident . He should either have been officially sacked from the BBC and banned from all BBC programs or been allowed to continue making the Top Gear programs which were very profitable for the BBC.

Why cant justice be partly about compensation?

There was no need to officially sack him, his contract was not renewed as it had almost expired anyway. They investigated and made the right choice.

He had a job he loved and part of that was dealing with an egomaniac like Clarkson who was one of the principle reasons it was a success.

If it wasn't for people putting up with Clarkson's nonsense he wouldn't be on the TV.

Personally I just think it's more to do with sour grapes.

Amazon Prime have taken on most of the original TG production crew. Mr Tymon was not invited.

Probably because he is a bit of a girl who should have stood up for himself. Ah well, where there's blame there's a claim.

Because Clarkson is funny and entertaining which is rare on TV in this day and age.

I was replying to Gamston's comment about Tymon being wimp for putting up with Clarkson. If everyone in the industry refused to work with Clarkson because of his attitude, there'd be nobody to make his programmes.

I wasn't commenting on the reasons Clarkson is on TV.

Personally I just think it's more to do with sour grapes.

Amazon Prime have taken on most of the original TG production crew. Mr Tymon was not invited.

Yep that sounds about right. If he was upset and felt attacked he could have gone to the authorities. But never mind I'm sure he will enjoy his bit of compo.

Yep that sounds about right. If he was upset and felt attacked he could have gone to the authorities. But never mind I'm sure he will enjoy his bit of compo.

Would you have foregone making a claim for £50-100k?

If hed gone to the police it wuld have been the end of TG for him when there was a chance it might all blow over. The police would only have charged him with the assault, whereas his claim is about his employment.