Jeremy Clarkson sued

Oisin has had time to reflect and he has every right to claim if some twerp thinks he can assault somebody and get away with it. To be fair Clarkson admitted he was an idiot but that doesn't make the violence right. If you had been assaulted in a pub because the kitchen was closed you'd want recompense, why should it be any different because he is famous

It's Oisin that's making it different because he's famous. Do you think he would sue if Clarkson was just some ordinary bloke without the millions? no I don't think so. He's suing because Clarkson is famous and has money.

It's Oisin that's making it different because he's famous. Do you think he would sue if Clarkson was just some ordinary bloke without the millions? no I don't think so. He's suing because Clarkson is famous and has money.

No. He is suing because thug Clarkson hit him, messed up his career and left him open to internet abuse.

its a civil matter. Every right to claim. If he went to the police or not is a criminal matter.

Clarkson abused his power and the poor bloke / victim wants rightful compensation.

---------- Post added 15-11-2015 at 12:40 ----------

Suing as oisin thinks he has a case. Maybe the incident has messed up his career. We dont know.

We do know Clarkson is ok and moving on to more highly paid work however.

Yes he would. Employees and ex employees sue employers all the time. This is slightly different becayse im not sure he was a direct employee, but he's suing the BBC. They dont just sue the famous ones.